Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > Zajednica > Klub

Klub Kutak za clanove foruma

Old 14-09-2009   #106
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

E pa to je več naštimano sve mi normalno krene počne ono pre loud kad ti dole počne pisat šta ti sve louda. A kad onda treba da ti izbaci da stisneš u koji pogon hočeš da ti instalira windows to ne učini nego samo mi izbaci plav ekran i napiše eror i tako dalje.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009   #107
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip.sk View Post
Ma Q nema veze da ti Windows nije original, i nemoze to prepoznati( Bil Gejts jos nije toliko pametan da namesti i to )... Inace nije IDE... tuku e Boot Sequence... Pod default ti je Hard Disk, ali kad zelis da snimis Windows(ako se za to radi ko sto sam razumeo) treba da namestis da ti bide Boot - CD.... i kad namesti da bide boot-cd onda zacuvas sve to u BIOS, i restartiras PC i onda ce ti dati jedno: Press any key to boot from cd....mislam da si mi razumeo za sta se radi.... ako treba nesto vise pomos mogu ti to detalnije objasnuti....
ma ne nisam ja pričao o boot sekvenci
ja sam pričao o nečem drugom, boot sekvenca je nešto drugo i to si ti lijepo objasnio
ja sam pričao o tome da se u biosu mora nešto namjestiti na IDE jer ako nije onda kod instalacije windowsa još dok si u onom plavom screenu na početku javlja grešku i doviđenja si dok to ne namjestiš
e sad negdje ima da te pita pritisneš ešto i sam odabereš da li želiš da ti čita sa CD-a ili da to pak namjestiš u biosu da uvijek tako radi

error o kojem priča Q se upravo riješava sa tim o čemu ja pričam
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 14-09-2009   #108
filip.sk
Head coach

Aha, hvala za objasnenje, ali nisam razumeo dobro Q sta je tocno problem, i sad ne mogu da razumem. Sve sto sam razumeo bio je da ukoci mu ekran posle citanje podatoci od sistema... To so IDE neznam kako ce resiti problem, to stvarno neznam... Ali mozes da probas Q sa novi instalacionim CD, mozda je i to problem... a mozda je i to sto kaze Mauro... A neli bi bilo bolje da pises sta je taj error t.e. sta sve tocno pise u taj error, onda cu ti mogu pomoziti, ovako ne mogu nista vise...
Old 22-09-2009   #109
Grujinho
Team star

Ja imam jedan manji problem... Evo nakon nekoliko vremena opet sam se odlučio da igram COD 2 Multiplayer(prvo sam želeo Cod 4 ali mi je mrsko tražiti one patcheve,a još i onaj punkbuster stalno zajebava) i kad sam počeo instalirat igricu javi mi tu grešku :

Sad ako netko zna u čemu je problem, bilo bi lijepo da mi objasni Inače ja sam to več igrao nekoliko puta i uvijek mi je bez problema prošlo...

Last edited by Grujinho; 22-09-2009 at 13:56.
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009   #110
PazzaInterista
Primavera

Send a message via MSN to PazzaInterista

Trebas otaj file znaci nemas ga evo ti stranica jedna na kojoj mozes naci dll file http://www.dll-files.com/ povuces ga i stavis tam kdje trebas
Old 22-09-2009   #111
Grujinho
Team star

e to hvala...radi
Old 22-09-2009   #112
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Grujinho dede mi pošalju ovu sliku za pozadinu koju imaš

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009   #113
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

al bez ikonica
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009   #114
Grujinho
Team star

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5879/17003440.jpg

evo q
Old 24-09-2009   #115
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska

ee ljudi jel zna netko gdje mogu naci theme za xp i kako ih instalirat ja sam neke skido al neznam ih instalirat i stavit gdje treba pa etko ako ko sta zna nek pise
Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009   #116
filip.sk
Head coach

Ako ti nije hitno ja cu da probam i recicu ti...
Old 24-09-2009   #117
Huska
Head coach

ma nemoras necu ohladilo mi ...necu mijenjat nebi se zafrkavo oko toga
Old 24-09-2009   #118
filip.sk
Head coach

Huska nasao sam kako se radi to, evo ti na engleskom vidi ako znas da sam prevedes ako ne ja cu da ti prevedem:
Prepare Your Computer

• Because Micro$oft wants you buy everything from them, Windows XP wants theme files to be digitally signed. If they aren't then XP won't let you use the themes. You must first patch your uxthemes.dll file in your C:\Windows\System32 directory. This can be easily done using the Uxthemes Patch which you can download here. The patch supports Windows XP, SP1, SP2, XP 64 bit and Windows Server 2003. Run the patch, it will "fix" your uxtheme.dll file so you can use 3rd party visual styles. Disregard any warnings about files being changed, that is what we want to do. After you run the patch reboot your computer. Note: We recommend you create a restore point before running the patch just for good measure. We did not author this file we have used it our selves with no problems, use it at your own risk.
Install the XP Theme Files

• Themes are usually downloaded as a .zip file which must first be scanned using a virus scanning program, then unzipped to a temporary folder you can create on your desktop. Inside that folder you will most likely find a wallpaper image, .msstyles file, a .theme file and possibly a font file. it all depends on what the author has chosen to include in their theme package.
  • If your theme package contains one or more font files (.ttf) copy them to your C:\Windows\Fonts\ folder.
  • You may also find one or more .theme files (like axis.theme. Copy it/them to your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ folder. You will see a folder called Luna already in there, leave that alone, it is your existing Micro$oft XP Theme.
  • Locate the .msstyles file, create a folder in the C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ folder, I usually name it what the .msstyles file is named (like axis.msstyles so the folder would be axis).
  • If you find a file called ShellStyle.dll, create a folder called Shell inside the first folder you created. Create another folder inside that called NormalColor. Copy ShellStyle.dll into the NormalColor folder.
  • Most of the time you will unzip the file and everything will be properly ordered and only need to be copied to your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ folder.
  • To install the wallpaper copy the wallpaper image file to your My Pictures folder.
How to Use the XP Theme

• While in your My Pictures folder that contains your wallpaper, click on the wallpaper file once to highlight it. In the menu on the left side of the window you will see at the top Picture Tasks. Click on Set as desktop background. You should see the wallpaper on your desktop.
  • If the wallpaper needs to be stretched to fill the screen close the My Pictures window. Right click on the desktop, select Properties. The Display Properties window comes up, choose the Desktop tab. Your wallpaper should be highlighted in the list, using the Position box choose if you want it Tiled, Centered or Stretched.
  • While in Display Properties if your theme had a .theme file select the Themes tab and select your theme from the list. If your theme only had a .msstyles file go to the Appearance tab and select your theme from the Windows and Buttons list.
  • After you are done making your choices you can go to the Themes tab and save your theme by clicking Save As..., and then name it something.
  • That's all there is to it and all without buying any programs.
Old 24-09-2009   #119
Huska
Head coach

pa prije cu razbit i ovo malo racunara sto mi je ostalo nego da to procitam i jos da postavim te theme ...al ipak hvala ti na trudu
Old 24-09-2009   #120
filip.sk
Head coach

Haha nisto bre... i nemoj razbiti daj mi mene