Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 18-03-2009   #1
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Trapattoni Replies To Inter Coach Mourinho's Birthday Wishes

Ireland coach Giovanni Trapattoni talked about Inter boss Jose Mourinho, who sent him a birthday message

The message was written personally by coach Jose Mourinho, who expressed his respect for the evergreen coach, and 'Il Trap' replied to these compliments from his controversial colleague to Radio Radio Tv.
"He [Mourinho] is an intelligent lad, he certainly takes advantage of his popularity and the media to increase his personal notoriety," he said.
"I told him that in Italy everyone is very competent, and that you have to be careful about what you say. Otherwise it could be dangerous..."
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 18-03-2009   #2
esteban
Team star

Send a message via MSN to esteban

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=2953
Peres pokusava sa Joseom..

Solo l'Inter!!!
esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009   #3
esteban
Team star

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/445...-De-Rossi.html
Kaznjen Jose sa 25000 E zbog izjave kako sudije juventusu pomazu a De Rossi 20000 E[COLOR="Silver"]

Jose vozi Ferraria

Solo l'Inter!!!

Last edited by esteban; 20-03-2009 at 20:45.
Old 20-03-2009   #4
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

mou stalno nesto u sopingu i zurbi
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009   #5
esteban
Team star

http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/a...olo21745.shtml

Solo l'Inter!!!
Old 22-03-2009   #6
esteban
Team star

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=28&a=117094

"Fali nam jos 20 bodova"..Jose!

Solo l'Inter!!!
Old 24-03-2009   #7
esteban
Team star

http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/a...olo21819.shtml
Mauro prevedi..

Solo l'Inter!!!
Old 24-03-2009   #8
Mauro7
Consigliere

Vidno uzbuđen, Jose Mourinho je primio diplomu Honoris Causa na Tehničkom Sveučilištu u Lisabonu od strane Fakulteta motoričkih i humanih znanosti, upravo fakulteta gdje je i diplomirao Fizičku Kulturu.
''Za mene je ovo velika čast'' rekao je Mou, koji je i iz Portugala poslao jednu strelicu : '' Štampa je najkompliciraniji dio moje egzistencije, niti ovdje me novinari ne puštaju na miru. Sa svim poštovanjem, to je drama.''

Izjave koje zvuče kao nastavak onih s kojima je ''bockao'' neke svoje kolege : '' Prije nego komentiraju, ostali bi mogli pročitati i poslušati pitanje i moj odgovor''. Inače onda moram pomisliti da su mrzovoljni''.
Od Allegrija(''Mourinhove izjave su patetične'') do Donadonija(''Mourinho? Bio je neelegantan i nepristojan'') puno je trenera koji nisu prihvatili izjave portugalca, koji se, dan nakon polemike, vratio na argument, definirajući svoje kolege mrzovoljnima.

Ali ponedjeljak je bio ponajviše dan njegove diplome honoris causa za ''tehniku i talenat profesionalca rođenog da bi bio leader i pobjednik, za najveće sportske ciljeve u svijetu''.
Izabran dva puta od strane svjetske federacije nogometne povjesti i statistike(IFFHS) kao najbolji trener svijeta, Mourinho je ''referentna točka u svijetu za način na koji vodi momčadi''.

Pričajući pred 200 sveučilišnih studenata, Interov trener je rekao da ''u roku od 15 godina'' bi volio ''vratiti se u Portugal i trenirati nacionalnu selekciju''. A onima koji su ga pitali koja je razlika trenirati Chelsea i trenirati Inter odgovorio je : ''U Engleskoj sam počinjao novi ciklus, u Milanu završavam jednog i počinjem drugi. Treba se znati adaptirati stvarnosti mjesta.''

I na kraju vezano uz Ibrahimovića Mourinho ima jako malo dvojbi : nagovorit ću ga da ostane, iako protiv njegove volje. ''Učinio sam to sa Decom u Portu 2003. nakon što smo osvojili kup UEFA - podsjetio je novopečeni doktor - i sljedeće godine osvojili Ligu Prvaka''.
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Last edited by Mauro7; 24-03-2009 at 03:55.
Mauro7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009   #9
esteban
Team star

http://www.solointer.it/notizia.php?news_id=5520

Solo l'Inter!!!
Old 24-03-2009   #10
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

zaredio se covjek heheh
hulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009   #11
esteban
Team star

Žoze Murinjo
LIČNOST
Englezima se predstavio kao Specijalni, u Italiji su ga zvali Mister, ali tek sada slijedi ono pravo - Žoze Murinjo je od juče i doktor. Portugalac je ovu titulu dobio od Tehničkog fakulteta u Lisabonu, koji je završio još prije 20 godina. Taj fakultet želi da mu se zahvali titulom počasnog doktora.

Trener Intera će sada imati još više materijala da kida živce svojim kolegama, pogotovo na Apeninima, jer je za samo devet mjeseci otkad je na klupi „nerozura” uspio da uđe u konflikt sa svima - počev od igrača, preko trenera i sudija, do predsjednika klubova...
Murinjo (46) je rođen u Setubalu, a u karijeri je, pored Intera, vodio Benfiku, Leiriju, Porto i Čelzi. Sa Portom je 2004. bio prvak Evrope.

http://www.vijesti.me/index.php?id=299782

Solo l'Inter!!!
Old 24-03-2009   #12
Mauro7
Consigliere

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho: I Am Influenced By Barcelona's Philosophy

Mourinho has stated that his spell at the Catalan giants was absolutely essential to his development as a coach. In addition, he said that he believes that the Blaugrana will conquer Europe this season.

Jose Mourinho has heaped praise on Barcelona and tipped them to reach the CL final. He also revealed that he learned all his coaching methods at the Catalan club.
The Inter trainer was in Portugal to receive an honorary doctorate from Lisbon's Technical University when he revealed his devotion to the Blaugrana way of doing things.
Working under Sir Bobby Robson and Louis van Gaal at Camp Nou, Mourinho learned his trade and stated that everything he now does is guided by the Barca’s principles.

"The philosophy of Barca has influenced me more than any other coach," he told the audience at the university.

"It is a club with a unique culture. They were four vital years I had there. It was there where I clarified the concepts that I put into practice today as a coach."

With his Inter side eliminated from the Champions League by Manchester United, Mourinho has tipped Barcelona to reach the final in Rome.

"They are the best prepared," he continued.

"The difference between the quarter and the semi-final is not much. Barca seem the most likely to go through, but you never know in football.

"Chelsea are another team to keep in mind because they are strong."
Old 25-03-2009   #13
Culé
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro7 View Post
Inter Boss Jose Mourinho: I Am Influenced By Barcelona's Philosophy

Mourinho has stated that his spell at the Catalan giants was absolutely essential to his development as a coach. In addition, he said that he believes that the Blaugrana will conquer Europe this season.

Jose Mourinho has heaped praise on Barcelona and tipped them to reach the CL final. He also revealed that he learned all his coaching methods at the Catalan club.
The Inter trainer was in Portugal to receive an honorary doctorate from Lisbon's Technical University when he revealed his devotion to the Blaugrana way of doing things.
Working under Sir Bobby Robson and Louis van Gaal at Camp Nou, Mourinho learned his trade and stated that everything he now does is guided by the Barca’s principles.

"The philosophy of Barca has influenced me more than any other coach," he told the audience at the university.

"It is a club with a unique culture. They were four vital years I had there. It was there where I clarified the concepts that I put into practice today as a coach."

With his Inter side eliminated from the Champions League by Manchester United, Mourinho has tipped Barcelona to reach the final in Rome.

"They are the best prepared," he continued.

"The difference between the quarter and the semi-final is not much. Barca seem the most likely to go through, but you never know in football.

"Chelsea are another team to keep in mind because they are strong."
Nek' je priznao.
Culé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009   #14
Nera
TM artifex

Jose je dao intervju za Gazzettu. i rekao: " Inter moze odma da osvoji LS, sli su potrebna cetiri nova asa."
On hoce da ukljuci jos trojicu mladih u ekipu, kao sto su Mario i Santon.
Kaze da tereni na Pinetinu moraju da se poprave.
I da se lako moze desiti da on ostane i 5 godina u Inter.
JOSE MOURINHO... JOS MOURINHO...
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009   #15
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera View Post
Jose je dao intervju za Gazzettu. i rekao: " Inter moze odma da osvoji LS, sli su potrebna cetiri nova asa."
On hoce da ukljuci jos trojicu mladih u ekipu, kao sto su Mario i Santon.
Kaze da tereni na Pinetinu moraju da se poprave.
I da se lako moze desiti da on ostane i 5 godina u Inter.
JOSE MOURINHO... JOS MOURINHO...
Volio bi da napravi to nego išta.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote