Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 05-03-2014   #1
dera
Golden member

Default Nemanja Vidić

"Vidić je igrač svetske klase i izuzetno sam srećan što smo uspeli da ga dovedemo u Milano. On je jedan od najboljih štopera na planeti. Njegov pedigre, internacionalno iskustvo i harizma puno će značiti našem mladom timu. Ovim smo počeli da stvaramo snažan Inter. Želeo bih da se zahvalim i Nemanji i Mančester junajtedu na profesionalnosti tokom pregovora", izjavio je Thohir.

Silvano Martina, agent Nemanje Vidića, govorio je isključivo za Tuttomercatoweb.com nakon službenog prijenosa igrača u Inter za narednu sezonu. "Inter? Izbor je napravio s oduševljenjem. Bilo je kontakata s Manchester Unitedom za obnovu, ali igrač je već odlučila da želi promjenu.Zbog toga je odlučio krenuti u projekat sa Interom."

Quote:
The 32-year-old Vidic started his professional career with Red Star Belgrade and also wore the jerseys of Spartak Subotica and Spartak Moscow before joining Manchester United in the summer of 2006.

He had since won five Premier League titles, three League Cups, the Champions League and the Club World Cup with the Red Devils.
Old 05-03-2014   #2
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Dobrodošao Vida Vrlo dobro pojačanje

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014   #3
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

e sad zavrsite posao sa jos dvojcom do maja

BENVENUTO VIDARA !!

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014   #4
Sile87
First team

Former*Manchester United*defender*Henning Berg*has claimed that*Nemanja Vidic's move toInter Milan*is not due to footballing reasons.

The Italian club confirmed on Wednesday that the United captain would be*joining them*at the end of the season.

Vidic has won five Premier League titles, three League Cups and the Champions League since joining the Red Devils from Spartak Moscow in 2006.

"He's still vital to the club so I don't think it's a football decision," Berg told*Sky Sports News. "He's been there for a long time now, so I think it's simply down to the player wanting to do something different.

"He's a fantastic leader and a top player - one of the best central defenders that they've had - and I'm sure he'd like to go out on a high note."

United's Premier League campaign continues on Saturday when they face West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014   #5
ajdin
Team star

vidara nek povede kolarova za sobom a kolarov ce dzeku

Old 06-03-2014   #6
Sile87
First team

Ja se Ajdine ni malo ne bih bunio:-))
Old 06-03-2014   #7
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

A Dzeko ce povesti Jovetica

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014   #8
dera
Golden member

Pitao je Vidić Kolarova bil' sa njim, a Kolarov mu rekao ne znam Nemanja vidiću .
Old 07-03-2014   #9
dera
Golden member

Zašto je izabrao baš nas:
Old 08-03-2014   #10
dera
Golden member

Silvano Martina agent Nemanje Vidica je dao izjavu : "Nemanja je odbio ponude sa duplo vecim primanjima od onih koja ce imati u Interu jer mu se svidjeo projekat novog vlasnika.Nemanja je samo jedno od velikih imena koje stuzu na ljeto u Inter jer Thohir ima namjeru da Inter vec sljedece sezone napadne titulu."
Old 08-03-2014   #11
ajdin
Team star

e haj da i to vidimo

Old 08-03-2014   #12
Sile87
First team

Sto da ne,uz jos par kvalitetnih pojacanja,i makar jos jedno veliko ime medju njima kao Vidic,mogli bi se ukljuciti ozbiljnije u trku za skudeto,ali ja mislim da je sledece sezone glavni cilj povratak u LP sto je nekako i realan cilj.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

Why Serie A will be Vidić's second youth

In a slower and more tactical league, the 32-years-old Serb defender won't need to count on speed and pace as he was used to do in the Premier League. Inter's three men defense fits perfectly to his skills

For those of you that have been living under a footballing rock for the best part of ten years, Nemanja Vidić is a 32-year old Serbian defender, who currently plays for Manchester United, having captained them since the start of the 2010/11 season.

He has also played for the Ser national team from 2002 to 2011, getting a reputation for incredible defensive prowess by becoming one of the ‘Famous Four’ Serbian defenders that only once conceded at the 2006 World Cup in Germany. In terms of honours, Nemanja has a career laced with them – especially in his title-winning years at Manchester United. In his first full season as a Red, he won the Premier League whilst also getting in the PFA Premier League and ESM Teams of the Year. Through the next few years he developed a phenomenal partnership with Rio Ferdinand, glory and trophies following them on their journey.

Most notably in the 2008/09 season, where he helped United lift their third title in 3 years. He also lifted the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League and narrowly missed out in retaining it, following a 2-0 loss to Barcelona. In that 2008/09 season, he also won the Football League Cup, the FA Community Shield, the FIFA Club World Cup and Many individual honours including January 2009’s Premier League Player of the month, Premier League Player of the Season and got into the FIFA FIFPro World XI.

But with his halcyon days seemingly behind him, and Manchester United’s form dipping greatly since Fergie’s departure in the summer, it seems like a good time to move on for the Serb. He signed a new contract, now with Inter Milan, just a few days ago on March 5th and will join them on June 1st.

What does he offer to Internazionale? Judging by the size of him, it’s easy to tell that he is not at all lacking in physical ability. His towering physique helped him nudge strikers off the ball with ease and made him a lethal asset in set pieces, where he scored 15 goals so far in his time at United. Not only is his physique a brilliant aspect, but he also had a great brain on him too. He can read tackles and through balls like a robot and execute interceptions and blocks with incredible precision.

Even in his later years, he can still replicate the form he showed in his best years, averaging 4 combined blocks, tackles and interceptions per game this season. He has also shown strong leadership skills since becoming Man Utd captain in 2010, deputising them to two titles in 2011 and 2013, and should he be elected as captain at Inter, would be a great man to lead the team from the back.

Will he still be as effective in Serie A? Compared to the intense, all-action affairs we see week-in, week-out in the Premier League, Serie A is a slower league with much more focus on intelligent play, as opposed to physical speed and ability. This could play right into Nemanja’s hands. As he gets older, he will lose most of his current speed and will have to rely on his reading of the game as well as his communication and organisation, to guide him in matches. Inter currently play a 3-5-2 formation which can at times leave the back line exposed when the wing-backs surge forward.

This will the become a test of Vidić‘s mental composure and ability to organise the defence, as he will need to it to keep its shape to prevent the structure of it being exploited too often. This could see him dropping deeper than his other two centre-backs, allowing either of them to step up in an attempt to win the ball, or go wide should the threat come from the flanks. In such a sweeper-position, which name in Italy is "libero", Vidić would then be in perfect position to challenge for the ball should it go past the first wave of defence and intercept any balls through – much similar to the new role John Terry has been employed in at Chelsea, under the returning manager Jose Mourinho.

Although he is a good fit for the league, showing unquestionable mental and technical defensive ability, being unaffected by the lack of speed so far, age will take its toll on the Serb – and he only has a few more years left in him before he starts to come to a halt.

In short, yes: he will be effective in Serie A. He still has the physique to mental strength to cope with the lesser intensity of the league and its focus on reading of the game and organisation. Is he what Inter should be looking for? For now, he could offer a solution to Inter’s defensive woes and bring some discipline and order to a side that has not looked its best in a few years.
Old 17-03-2014   #13
dera
Golden member

“It’s time for a change and now I’m looking for a new challenge in Italy with Inter,” the 32-year-old defender told Sky.
“The fact that Sir Alex Ferguson has left has nothing to do with my decision to leave the United.
“It has been great eight years. Great memories – five titles, the Champions League and to play with so many great players.
“I’ve developed as a man. I have no regrets.
“It’s been difficult thinking about how long left I’ve got to play for the club. I would like to finish on a high with good performances – as an individual and a team.”
Old 17-03-2014   #14
Esquivel
Substitute

Neka on bude jedini igrač preko 30 godina koji će nas pojačati, ja ću biti prezadovoljan.
Esquivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2014   #15
dera
Golden member

„Mnogim ljudima u klubu pripadaju zasluge za Vidićev dolazak, iako sam ja taj koji je doneo konačnu odluku oko transfera. U Vidićev ugovor je ubačena posebna klauzula po kojoj će morati da odigra određen broj mečeva tokom sezone“, rekao je Tohir aludirajući na priče da je Srbin u silaznoj putanji karijere zbog čestih povreda