Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > Zajednica > Klub > Novosti

Novosti Razgovarajte o novinama na ovdašnjem svijetu

Old 08-01-2010   #1
dera
Golden member

Default Dobio Ł7.1m na kladionici, oni vele greska (eng)

Bookmaker Ladbrokes has refused to pay out an accumulator bet worth Ł7.1 million to a man who wagered snow would fall on Christmas Day because it was accepted by mistake.
Cliff Bryant, 52, from Southampton, placed two Ł5 accumulators on snow falling across 24 towns and cities in the North and Midlands on December 25.
But staff at the bookmakers accepted the gamble by mistake as the company rules state such a wager can only be a single bet.
The company has honoured the relevant single bets and paid out only Ł31.78 instead. It has apologised to Mr Bryant for the mistake.
It is claimed the first accumulator would have netted Mr Bryant just over Ł4.9 million and the second Ł2.23 million.
The graphic designer is now seeking legal advice over the error and said he was "gutted" at the decision.
"This is a genuine mistake and if I make a mistake in my work like that it costs me dearly and I think the offer should be a lot more generous than they have made," he told the Southern Daily Echo.
"They are one of the leading bookmakers in the country and I think they ought to do their homework a bit better in future."
He urged the company to make its rules clearer.
A spokesman for Ladbrokes said company rules state that "snow at Christmas" bets must be singles only, rather than accumulators.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...EUcFxmDlrX4a8Q
Old 08-01-2010   #2
LiGad
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to LiGad

hahaha ..ludi englezi se klade na snijeg
Old 09-01-2010   #3
CurvaNord69
Team legend

Pa mozes ti predlozit sta hoces da se kladis, i oni ti koeficient izracunaju i uplatis
CurvaNord69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #4
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

pa onaj otac od kirklanda se kladio da ce mu sin zaigrati u reprezentaciji....i dobio heheheh....

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

The family of goalkeeper Chris Kirkland have won close to Ł10,000 on a bet after he took the field for England in the friendly match against Greece. Eddie Kirkland put on a bet 12 years ago that his son would win an England cap before turning 30.

sta reci hahahah
Old 09-01-2010   #5
dera
Golden member

sta reci - babo platio capellu