View Single Post
Old 31-07-2009   #9
dera
Golden member

Mourinho said: "I didn't talk with him in the last two months because it was hard for me. It was hard for me because I didn't want to think that he was dying, it wasn't that image of Bobby Robson that I wanted to keep forever, it wasn't that voice that I wanted to hear. I wanted, and I will always keep it with me, the Bobby Robson of every day, a man with an extraordinary passion for life and football, with extraordinary enthusiasm. Bobby Robson is one of those people who will never die, not just for what he did in his career, for a victory more or a victory less, but for everything that he gave to those who like me were lucky to know him and walk by his side. My thoughts and embrace go to his loved ones."
In his condolences, José Mourinho is joined by president Moratti and FC Internazionale, who are close to the family of Sir Bobby Robson in the memory of one of the great masters of English and world football.