Thread: Novi trener?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010   #32
mourinho
Substitute

Daj bože da je ovo tačno!!! Jest da je sa goal.com....valjda i oni mogu nešto pogoditi

England Coach Fabio Capello Favourite To Replace Rafael Benitez At Inter

Inter line up Fabio Capello as first choice proxy for Rafael Benitez...

Inter have opened dialogue with Fabio Capello, alerting him to the possibility of taking over from Rafael Benitez.

The Spanish coach has been unable to distribute power from the centre to the edges of the squad as this season has spiralled out of control.

Massimo Moratti is ready to hand the reigns over to England boss Capello, who has come under fire ever since the Three Lions crashed out of the World Cup.

Capello is on top of Moratti's list. He believes the Italian tactician can clear up the rocky patches and enable Inter to survive.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims Inter chiefs have called the England coach as they look at options, but Diego Simeone, Walter Zenga, Pep Guardiola and Leonardo are also on the list.

The president has already asked for life-saving continuity ahead of the Club World Cup. He prefigured there would be no rash decisions in light of the tournament, but demanded strict and unswerving order from his coach and players.

"Benitez must show all of his character, or we will not win anything. I feel betrayed by a team who has lost too many games," said Moratti.

Benitez's caricature could be erased and redesigned with Capello if success fails him in Abu Dhabi, and this time Moratti will not be scared to use the power of his pen.