View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012   #2
dera
Golden member

Gledao sam ga sad u finalima, svidja mi se njegova igra, zelim mu sve najbolje! Ipak, ja bih prije sansu dao Baresiju, jer je Zanetti stariji od ovog lika .

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Jucer su ga pitali sta bi uradio kad bi ga Moratti zvao da preuzme prvi tim, on se nasalio rekavsi da su ga samo oni iz Sky Sporta zvali na intervju (kako su male sanse za time da ga Moratti promakne), i gledaj cuda hahaha.

But if Moratti should call up Stramaccioni for the first team, then what would he do? The first response was a joking one: "To tell the truth I've only been called by you here at Sky Sport 24..." Stramaccioni smiled, as did those in the studio, where they however continued to press the coach, who then responded with great sincerity from deep down, freeing his words from univocal references to a first team call: "When Moratti calls I always respond, in general. He's my president, and I'll always answer his calls."