PDA

View Full Version : Gianluca Pagliuca

esteban
13-02-2009, 21:03
Nekadasnji golman i legenda Intera izjavio kako bi u budućnosti volio trenirat Inter!

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=2177

ivan019
14-02-2009, 01:06
Veliki golman ali sad kakav je trener videcemo ...

DenchiNL
14-02-2009, 09:11
meni je i Peruzzi extra bio sad je trener golmana Azzurra.
Toldo bi trebao ostati kao trener golmana , + ako nekad zatreba vratimo ga iz penzije :-) sa 40 kuka :-)

esteban
24-03-2009, 16:22
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=3110

Pagliuca: "Julio Cesar meglio di Buffon"(Julione bolji od Buffona)

Balotelli#45
24-03-2009, 19:22
kad je provalio :D

hulle
25-04-2010, 15:36
Nekad golman, sad košarkaš
Gianluca Pagliuca ošamario sudiju

Dugogodišnji bivši nogometni reprezentativni italijanski golman Gianluca Pagliuca (43) po povlačenju s travnjaka okrenuo se košarci.
http://www.sarajevo-x.com/media/images/vijesti/100425035.jpgGianluca Pagliuca

Trenutno je Pagliuca član amaterske ekipe Stracciari Piccions di Crespellano, a da i u utakmicama nižih nivoa iskazuje strast za sportom dokazao je ružnom reakcijom tokom utakmice protiv Polisportiva Masi di Casalecchija.

Nakon što mu je sudija utakmice pokazao isključujuću petu ličnu grešku golman sa iskustvom igranja na SP 1994. i 1998. godine okrenuo se prema njemu i udario ga u glavu.

"Bio je to više šamar nego udarac, ali priznajem da nisam smio tako reagirati", priznao je Pagliuca.

filip.sk
25-04-2010, 16:22
Pronasao sam se u ovu pricu:sivi:

ivan019
25-04-2010, 16:37
cepanke :P

Balotelli#45
25-04-2010, 18:29
kakav balvan :D

Sile87
07-04-2015, 20:09
Their previous low was in the 1998-99 season, when they had 40 points and went on to finish ninth. Keeping goal for them that year was Gianluca Pagliuca, who cannot find any explanation as to why the current crop ofNerazzurri*are in such a bad state.

"Looking at the quality of the squad, there's no comparison," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "They have far more quality now than the team I was playing in."

That Inter recovered with wins over Fiorentina and Roma and Pagliuca says that similar results are required if Inter are to salvage their season. He says it is up to the players to rise to the occasion in games against Milan, Roma, Lazio and Juventus between now and the end of the season.

"They've got to find that motivation," he said. "They've got to realise they are in a big club. [Roberto] Mancini is one who takes responsibility and there aren't many around like him."

Nevertheless, there are currently 10 points separating Inter, who have not won in seven, from fifth-placed Sampdoria and a place in Europe next season -- regarded as the minimum objective for the season.

Without European football, players such as Mauro Icardi could choose not only to refuse a new contract extension, with talks currently on ice, but request a move as early as this summer. Targets Jeremy Toulalan, who now appears more tempted by Monaco's offer of a new contract with Champions League football possible than a move to Milan, and Yaya Toure appear increasingly out of reach.

dera
07-04-2015, 20:21
Jede govna.