Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava

Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 30-08-2015   #241
dera
Golden member

Dobro je ne spamajte više temu gosp. Thohira i ne omalovažavajte velikog RODRIGOLA!
Old 30-08-2015   #242
Biscione
First team

Pa Thohir i jest krivac što nemamo kreativaca jer se nije malo više isprsio pa doveo Kondu bez da prodajemo Kovu. Ovako je i Moratti mogao, prodat jednog a kupit druog a ostale na posudbu i otkup za 2 sezone . Ja sam mislio da će Thohir unijet kapital onako kao što je Bee u Bilan.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2015   #243
dera
Golden member

Jašta će .
Old 10-09-2015   #244
dera
Golden member

Meanwhile in Indonesia :

Da se naježiš..
Old 21-10-2015   #245
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

The billionaire president of the Serie A club Erick Thohir has not ruled out more spending in January but says Roberto Mancini will not buy players 'for the sake of it'

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2015   #246
Biscione
First team

Da je pametan pa da mu zavrne česmu u januaru pa na ljeto ne bi dovodio nove Montoye i Ljajiće ili Shaqove.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016   #247
Sile87
First team

New reports suggest Inter President Erick Thohir isn’t trying to replace Massimo Moratti, but rather sell his own shares.

The story in La Gazzetta dello Sport this morning claimed Thohir had given Goldman Sachs the mandate to find a minority shareholder who could take over former patron Moratti’s 29 per cent.

However, this evening Telelombardia insists the Goldman Sachs mission is to find an investor willing to buy out Thohir’s majority stake instead.

The Indonesian businessman currently owns 70 per cent of the Serie A club.

He’d be prepared to sell part or even all of his shares, according to this report, as Inter are not making the progress he expected.

They failed to qualify for Europe this term and are currently sliding down the standings, in fourth place only one point clear of Roma.

Ovo je pocelo da se suska pre par dana ali nisam bas obracao paznju na to, ali kad se uzme u obzir da je Tohir duzan pare Goldman Sachs-u koje je pozajmio pri kupovini i resavanju dugova Intera onda ni ne iznenadjuje nesto preterano ova cinjenica, mada sta ce biti s nama u nekoj blizoj buducnosti od recimo 5 godina, tesko je i naslutiti pogotovo ako se ne plasiramo u CL sto je vrlo moguce...
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016   #248
dera
Golden member

Arapi, gdje ste arapi?
Old 12-02-2016   #249
Slasher
Primavera

Thohir seeks new Inter partner

Inter President Erick Thohir is reportedly looking for a new business partner as the club's debts become troublesome.

The Indonesian tycoon purchased the Nerazzurri club two years ago, but his project to right the club's finances is encountering substantial difficulties.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Thohir's original operation to buy Inter meant that several of the club's assets were passed to banks, which resulted in a debt with them of €230m. Alongside Thohir's own loan of €108m, the €68m owed to the suppliers and the €11m owed to other football clubs, Inter's total debt comes to €417m.

This is problematic for the Biscione as their revenue is only of some €200m, and access to next year's Champions League bonuses is not at all guaranteed.

As a consequence, Thohir asked the banking firm Goldman Sachs to find a new business partner to purchase a minority of the club's shares and provide fresh liquidity.

The President will return to Europe with a view to looking for such a partner, and will certainly pass by London and Frankfurt to speak with banks, funds and investors.

Thohir is reportedly thinking of offering a number of decision-making and directorial privileges that are greater than what would normally be allowed for a minority share-holder, with a view to attracting a suitable investor.

Meetings with former President Massimo Moratti and Coach Roberto Mancini are also scheduled, as Thohir is disappointed with the decline in the team's performance and the new management's failure to find sponsors and sources of income.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Poredjenja radi, juve ima 400 Mil prihoda, i to raste.

Jasno ko dan, Mancini ili ce igrati LP slj godine ili ce traziti novi poso. I ne samo on
Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016   #250
dera
Golden member

Moratti je ispao papak, ne želi prodati ostatak vlasništva a ne ulaže izgleda više ni marke u Inter. Isto tako I Thohir nije održao riječ, ja sam mislio da je on platio sva dugovanja. Kako nismo mogli uvaliti klub arapima..
Old 12-02-2016   #251
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Oboje su tu gledali samo svoj interes i korist. Moratti da je bio pravi uložio bi pare u klub od para koje je dobio od prodaje kluba i pola pokrio duga a Thohir drugu polovinu kao novi vlastnik i da ulaže u klub. Neznam kome puščaju taj dug... neče se sam poravnati a klub tone sve dublje i dublje. Jebote imamo skoro pola miljarde duga a ni evrope, ni stadiona, ni pravih igrača ništa... neznam šta misle.

Eto sreče da arapi uskoče i kupe dio kluba i naprave dobar špric u klub. Ovde se vidi sada da hoče Thohir prodati dio kluba da nebude večinski vlastnik da ne snosi sav dug na sebe.... Peder.

Dok su dolazili obečavali kule i gradove sada gledamo igrače samo koji su na izteku pogodbi.

Etihad nudi dvaputa više para a oni biraju Pirrelija i sliče jebivetre od kojih nema vajde više.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote