Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 06-02-2009   #1
Nera
TM artifex

Default Javier Zanetti

Mjesto rodjenja: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Datum rodjenja: 10. Avgust 1973.
Visina: 178cm
Javier Zanetti je kapiten i ziva legenda Intera. Dosao je u Beneamatu 1995/1996 sezone iz Banfielda. Od tad je igrao preko 600 utakmica u dresu Nerazzurra. Osnivac je humanitarne organizacije "Pupi" koja pomaze siromasnoj deci iz Argentine. Veliki borac na terenu. Izuzetno miran i povucen van njega.
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009   #2
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

jednostavno primjer kako se treba ponasati i na terenu i van njega....pitanje je da li ce ikad imati pravog nasljednika u Interu...
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009   #3
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

malo mi cudno da tema o legendi time ne mrda od jednog komentara....a evo sto je Simoni rekao za Zanetti-ja

"The record of European appearances? It won't stop here...," he said to Il Corriere dello Sport. "Someone like him can play for many years to come because he's indestructible. I've never seen a player who returns from the national team after travelling for over 12 hours and is already ready to play. He's not human!

"He's an incredible person, one of the professionals I remember with the most pleasure. Seeing him play after many years still fills me with enthusiasm, because I know the work he does not only on the pitch, but also in the dressing room.

"He's always there to help everyone and never creates problems. But let's not forget his footballing qualities: at 35 years of age, he is still very hard to stop for anyone once he starts making a run with the ball at his feet because he accelerates in an incredible way.

"I understand why [coach José] Mourinho always plays him, it's hard to lose someone like that when he's doing well. I would always want him in my team."

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
~Enzo Ferrari: "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009   #4
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Ma sta reci za Zannetija ziva legenda i sigurno najcenjeniji igrac u istoriji Intera
Old 21-02-2009   #5
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Former Inter Coach Simoni: Zanetti Is Not Human

Former Inter coach Luigi Simoni heaped praise on captain Javier Zanetti, who is continuing to break records in the Nerazzurri's shirt.

Inter captain Javier Zanetti is sure to remain in the club's history books, having already reached a record 400 appearances as captain, and he's about to equal Giuseppe Bergomi's record of 118 games played for Inter on the European stage.
A few more seasons with the Nerazzurri may even see him surpass Bergomi in the total number of appearances, as he's now at 627 while the former Italian international totalled 758 matches with the Beneamata.
Former Inter coach Luigi Simoni, who came very close to winning the title in the 1997/98 season, has little doubt Zanetti will indeed become the Nerazzurri's all-time record leader.
"The record of European appearances? It won't stop here...," he said to Il Corriere dello Sport. "Someone like him can play for many years to come because he's indestructible. I've never seen a player who returns from the national team after travelling for over 12 hours and is already ready to play. He's not human!
"He's an incredible person, one of the professionals I remember with the most pleasure. Seeing him play after many years still fills me with enthusiasm, because I know the work he does not only on the pitch, but also in the dressing room.
"He's always there to help everyone and never creates problems. But let's not forget his footballing qualities: at 35 years of age, he is still very hard to stop for anyone once he starts making a run with the ball at his feet because he accelerates in an incredible way.
"I understand why [coach José] Mourinho always plays him, it's hard to lose someone like that when he's doing well. I would always want him in my team."
Inter extended their lead on top of the Serie A table to nine points over Juventus following last week's derby victory against Milan. Next week they will host Manchester United in the first leg of their Champions League tie in the last 16.
Danilo Pochini
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 21-02-2009   #6
all3n
Primavera

svaka cast zannetiju na svim njegovim partijama do sada..obozavam ga..al moramo pocet polako i gledat igraca koji ce nastavit njegovim stopama
all3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009   #7
claudejandamvan
Primavera

Zbilja je prestiz imati u timu ovakvu legendu.Rijetki vrhunski klubovi se mogu pohvaliti da imaju takvog igraca,a jos k tome stranca.Trenutno mozda jedino Real(Raul) i Milan(Maldini) ali njih dvojica su ipak kako bi se reklo "domaci decki".
Ali ono sto me posebno veseli je to sto njegova fizicka pripremljenost i prilicno cist zdravstveni karton govore da ce on jos dosta dugo nositi nas dres.
Old 21-02-2009   #8
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

Da a i uvek je korektan na terenu ne gubi lopte sve super a ne kad malo ostari odma prasina jos uvek moze da istrci sprineteve i po 50 m a da se trka sa najbrzim igracima stvarno prava legenda i ikona kluba a i svetskog fudbala
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009   #9
CurvaNord69
Team legend

Ma i kad napravi faul nema u njega to u stilu nekih igraca molit zasto faul, on odma prizna. Karton dobije jedino ako je napravio faul u izglednoj prilici, ne zbog grubog starta
CurvaNord69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009   #10
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Hoče li on onda igrati danas ?
Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009   #11
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Sto da ne ?
Old 21-02-2009   #12
Artband
Substitute

Send a message via MSN to Artband

Nasa pjesmica za Zanetija http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KBVlAhsQg

tra i nerazzurri c'č
un giocatore che
dribbla come pelč
vai zanetti ale!!!

Between the "nerazzurri" there is
a player who
dribbles like Pelé
go go Zanetti ale!!

Stvarno legenda kluba,em mu se tesko uzima lopta,em igra,eto ranije je igrao odbranu,i veoma rijetko kad dobije karton,crveni da ne pomisljamo.Sve u svemu majstor na terenu i sjajan kuvar.

I nadam se da ce biti u prilici prije nego sto nam ode da podigne pehar LS,makar 1 put,a moze i 4.
Old 10-03-2009   #13
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Ljudi ako prođemo Manchestera očekujte Zanettija ofarbanog u crveno

Naime, u emisiji ''Quelli che il calcio'' koja se emitira nedjeljom za vrijeme utakmica je voditeljici Simoni Venturi obećao da ukoliko se kvalificiraju ofarbat će se da izgleda kao Aldo Biscardi(prije bio voditelj nogometnih emisija - slika dolje)

"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 10-03-2009   #14
Balotelli#45
Spammer

xaxa mogu da ga zamislim u crveno xaxa kakav bi bio
Old 10-03-2009   #15
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Samo da ih pobedimo, to ce biti show