Campagnaro korak od Genove

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014   #29207
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

cuj na korak od genoe a na odmoru u argentini

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO

Last edited by ajdin; 25-07-2014 at 01:10.
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014   #29208
Sile87
First team

L'arrivo del trequartista colombiano dal Monaco ha portato in due giorni alla vendita di 345mila magliette del Real con sopra il nome '10' per un incasso totale di 33,4 milioni di euro

Madrid -*'James Rodriguez mania'. Solo cosě puň essere riassunto il boom di vendite di magliette con la "10" di James, nuovo acquisto del Real Madrid. L'arrivo del trequartista colombiano dal Monaco ha portato in due giorni alla vendita di 345mila magliette del Real con sopra il nome '10' e la scritta "James". Lo riferisce un'analisi dell'agenzia di marketing sportivo Euromericas che, conti alla mano, valuta l'affare in 33,4 milioni di euro considerando che il costo di una singola maglietta č di 97 euro. La maglia del neo acquisto delle "merengues" č in assoluto la piů venduta in Europa, boom, spiegano gli analisti al quotidiano spagnolo 'As', in gran parte merito della vendita online (in media sono circa mille le casacche con sopra il nome di Rodriguez vendute ogni ora). La maggior richiesta arriva dalla Colombia, paese natale di Rodriguez, e dal mercato asiatico.

Kakav fascinantan podatak,nesto sto nasi nikad nece nauciti,da bi zarafio jednostavno moras da dovedes neko veliko ime,koje ce prodati dresove i dovesti publiku na stadion,i naravno dovesti te u situaciju da se boris za trofeje.Alo ljudi 33,4 mil. decko je pre nepuna 3 dana predstavljen,ok razumem ja da mi takvim transferima nemozemo ni prismrdeti,ali nemozemo se pozajmicama i free transferima vratiti u vrh.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014   #29209
esteban
Team star

Send a message via MSN to esteban

Moratti je jednom rekao da je najvise zaradio od Ronalda ( ne racunajuci transfer Ibre) a Ronaldo je bar 2god bio povrijedjen ali je bio fenomeno ciji su se dresovi prodavali i dolazili navijaci na stadion.

Solo l'Inter!!!
esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014   #29210
dera
Golden member

Pa tako Real posluje - dovodi jaka imena, imati ćeš jaku fan bazu, a same transfere navijači će da otplate kupovinom dresova i karata.
Old 25-07-2014   #29211
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Juventus have officially signed Roberto Pereyra from Udinese on loan with option to pay for a total €15.5m.

Eh, eto jos jedan koji nece doci

Idemo daje
Old 26-07-2014   #29212
Sile87
First team

While Inter has been busy wrapping up some rather savvy deals midway through the*transfer window, one vacancy stands out above the rest: a striker. With only two proven goal scoring forwards on the squad, and a season in which we'll be competing on three fronts, an extra target man is of utmost importance.

One name that's been coming up rather frequently is Pablo Daniel Osvaldo. According to the Corriere, Inter have already agreed on personal terms with the Argentine-born Italy international, with Sky claiming that Mazzarri has given his approval. This is not the first time we've been linked to him, as our coach appears to be a huge fan, and his current club Southampton (where he's been AWOL from training) represents a highly motivated seller. Something about this feels like it's likely to happen. Nonetheless, I believe signing Osvaldo would be a catastrophically bad idea for the club, and I've put together some reasons why, in convenient list form.

1. He's Mad, Bad...

In his career, Osvaldo has achieved a pretty amazing statistic for a striker: he's been sent off nine times. He has more total red cards than Pepe, Ryan Shawcross, Joey Barton, and Mark Van Bommel, all of whom at least have the excuse of being supervillains by design. He has as many red cards as*Mario Balotelli*and*Antonio Cassanocombined. He's gotten red cards in league matches, cup matches and World Cup qualifiers, but one thing is constant: Almost all of them were pointless. He's been sent off twice for dissent, once for a goal celebration, and the others for flagrant elbows, slaps and kicks. He managed to avoid his tenth red card when he started a massive touchline brawl during a Southampton-Newcastle match last winter - probably because he wasn't even playing at the time - but it seems only a matter of time before he attains his personal*La Decima.

2. ...and Dangerous to Know

While his red card history is worrying, sometimes a team needs a guy who's willing to go out there and be an enforcer, getting dirty for the sake of his team. Yet Osvaldo seems to save his worst vitriol for his teammates. While at Roma, he slapped Erik Lamela in the locker room for failing to pass him the ball. He fought with a teammate atBologna*in the middle of training. While at Southampton, he head-butted a teammate during an argument, hurting him enough to draw serious blood. He also publicly argued with then-Roma manager Aurelio Andreazzoli, and later accused him of being a*Lazio*fan on Twitter.

3. Pablo Was a Rolling Stone

Since starting his senior career in 2005, Osvaldo has played for nine different clubs in a matter of nine years, only one of which managed to tolerate him for two full seasons. When he joined Southampton, his 15 million transfer fee was the largest in the club's history. That might not sound like much to us, but we're still talking about a record signing for them here; Osvaldo was Southampton's Ronaldo, their Bale, their Vieri. Imagine the largest investment you've ever made in your life - you would work pretty hard to protect it and make sure you hadn't wasted your money, right? Yet within four months, Southampton was looking to loan him out, and did. Half a year after that, they're desperate to sell him.

There are more red flags here than the Beijing Olympics.

4. He's Really Not All That Great

Osvaldo certainly has skills. I'm not denying that. He's fantastic in the air and has a delicate touch, scoring some lovely chips and exhibiting smart control of difficult balls. But just looking at goals scored, he hasn't been outrageously impressive. And he's had a particularly poor time of things over the last year, scoring just three goals with Southampton, and three with Juve. (Of his Juve goals, two came in Europa League matches against the mighty Trabzonspor, and the other was a penalty.)

He's had three good seasons, one with Espanyol, and then two subsequently with Roma. His best goal tally came in the 2012-13 season, when he scored 16 league goals. However, 11 of those came under the management of Zdenek Zeman, perhaps the most striker-friendly, suicidally attack-minded manager in the last decade of Serie A. With more disciplined, conservative coaches, he's been far less successful. And Mazzarri is pretty much the prototype of a disciplined, conservative coach.

5. His Goal Celebrations Give Me the Creeps

This might be a minor point, but there's something disturbing to me about Osvaldo's history of celebration swagger-jacking.

Gabriel Batistuta was one of the most beloved players in*Fiorentina's*history, and he was famous for celebrating goals by pretending to machine-gun the supporters. While he was a Viola player, Osvaldo celebrated his first goal against Juve by mimicking Batistuta's gesture exactly. (Worth mentioning: He was sent off for doing this.)

Francesco Totti*is by far the most beloved player in Roma's history, and he famously celebrated a goal against Lazio by revealing a t-shirt that read: "Vi ho purgato ancora" (I just purged you again.) When Osvaldo scored his first Roma goal against Lazio, he celebrated by revealing a t-shirt that read: "Vi ho purgato anch'io!" (I just purged you too!). (Worth mentioning: Roma would go on to lose this match.)

Being charitable, you could say this is all due to a halfway pathetic, halfway endearing desire to be loved by fans by directly copying their heroes. But it feels like something out of "The Talented Mr. Ripley." I wouldn't be at all surprised if Totti once went to the Roma locker room late at night, and walked in on Osvaldo strutting around in front of the mirror with a No. 10 shirt.

6. He Doesn't Know His Place

Speaking of Totti, in addition to being the undisputed captain of the team, Totti is also one of the best penalty takers Serie A has seen in decades. Not only does he have the final say in who takes penalties, he's also the one that logic would dictate ought to take them. This seems obvious to everyone but Osvaldo, who tried to cut in line and take a penalty while Roma was down by a single goal to*Sampdoria. After an awkward discussion around the spot, Totti said "whatever" and let him have it. Osvaldo scuffed it badly, and Roma went on to lose.

Osvaldo apologized for this, but his reasoning was revealing. "I just felt the need to take it," he said, "sometimes a goal helps you get back your self-confidence, and that's what's missing for me right now." His team was losing, with a great chance to draw level, but for Osvaldo the important thing was his own self-confidence.

7. He'll Make Ranocchia's Life Hell

Speaking of penalty shenanigans, remember way back in 2009, when Balotelli won a spot kick againstPalermo? Samuel Eto'o was the designated penalty taker, but when he stepped up to the spot, Balotelli refused to let him take it, and an argument ensued. It was an embarrassing little tantrum, which ended when*Javier Zanetti*had to walk over and lead Mario away by the hand like a child.

Zanetti's authority was so total that even a selfish egomaniac like Balotelli knew better than to question it. I was never too nervous when the club signed foul-tempered, individualistic players in the past, because we had not only Zanetti, but also the other Senatori - Cambiasso, Materazzi, Cordoba, Samuel, Stankovic - who would make sure that players knew exactly what was acceptable and what wasn't when you played for Inter. And they'd enforce it with force, if necessary.

All of those players are gone now.Andrea Ranocchia*is the captain, and while he's well-liked, he has quite a job ahead of him learning how to be a leader and convey authority. And it's not like he has much backup. Our other veteran players (Nagatomo, Palacio,Juan Jesus, Alvarez) are largely soft-spoken, easygoing types. The two players with actual leadership histories (Vidic, Hernanes) are both brand new to the club. The last thing we need is a player who doesn't respect the chain of command - and who has a history of physically lashing out at teammates - without the sort of bedrock to keep him in line.

True, Mazzarri is a head-cracking disciplinarian, but real team spirit comes from within the team itself, and this is a moment where we need to be fostering it.

8. He's Not the Best We Can Do

In case it hasn't been obvious by looking at out transfer windows for the last several years, Inter is not in a position to buy superstars. And frankly, I'm not sure that we need to. What we need this summer is a reliable if unspectacular goal scorer. A guy who can knock in 10 or so goals in all competitions while taking pressure off Icardi and Palacio, and opening up space for others to roam free.

Osvaldo certainly has those qualifications, but so do a lot of people. Among the other names we've seen floating around in the papers: Carlos Bacca, Javier Hernandez, Alexandre Pato, Roberto Soldado, etc. All of these players have drawbacks - Bacca is untested at a big club, Soldado flopped at Tottenham, Hernandez has never lived up to his hype, and Pato is a Milanista with the fitness levels of a 50-year-old arthritic chain-smoker. But they all have something in common: they've all scored more goals than Osvaldo, and none of them come with his sort of baggage. (And except for Soldado, they're all younger than him, too.)

9. He Has Scenes From Pink Floyd's "The Wall" Tattooed on His Left Arm

Wait...actually, that's pretty cool. Most footballers tend to have horrible musical tastes. (Did you see the Spotify playlist David Luiz put together before the World Cup? It was like 60% Jason Mraz and worship music.) Okay, so he's not all bad.

10. He's 28 Years Old

This might be one of the biggest red flags for me. Football has tons of characters, some unsavory, but most tend to grow out of their youthful hotheadedness. Bastian Schweinsteiger and Frank Lampard were both colossal douchebags in their early 20s, but by their mid-20s had turned into respectable team leaders. Our current bad boy signing*Yann M'Vilacommitted all of his most infamous indiscretions prior to his 22nd birthday. Mario Balotelli is still only 23, and hasn't done anything outrageously stupid for at least a year now.

But Osvaldo is pushing 30, and he's still pulling this crap without any obvious intention to stop. As he said in an interview not too long ago, "It's true, I have a horrible personality. But I kind of like being like this."

I realize that we're building a football team here, not a church choir, but Osvaldo simply does not have the type of skill level to make this a worthwhile tradeoff. Luis Suarez is a sociopath, but he scored 31 goals last season. Ibrahimovic is a nutcase, but by the time he was Osvaldo's age he had nearly a dozen club titles to his name and was just named Capocannoniere. Osvaldo is every bit as crazy as them, but with half the skill, and that's just not the kind of player I want at my club.

DALEKO TI LEPA KUCA OD INTERA!!!
Old 26-07-2014   #29213
Biscione
First team

Dobar text, skup je ko Cerci a nije mu ni do koljena. Jest doduše da Cercija neće dati na posudbu sa mogućnosti otkupa ali brate možemo jednog igrača i sad dovest a ne ostavljat ih sve za narednu sezonu pa tako nećemo imati para da ikog novog dovedemo naredne godine.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014   #29214
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Ja se jos uvek nadam Cicharitu a onogidiota neka odjebu.

Old 26-07-2014   #29215
Sile87
First team

Ja se takodje nadam Cicharitu,skroman momak,bez ikakvog skandala u karijeri,zahvalan napadac koji postize golove i ne pravi dramu ako sedi na klupi,a zna se kakav je kad udje sa iste.
Old 26-07-2014   #29216
Biscione
First team

Iako ne preferiram ni Chicharita ali se ne bih bunio kada bi njega doveli. Milion puta bi bio bolje pojačanje od Osvalda. Ali mislim da ćemo ipak Osvalda dovest .
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014   #29217
dera
Golden member

Vi kao da ste tek sada shvatili koliko je prgav Osvaldo, već par puta sam pisao da će glumiti facu u ekipi i udarati malu djecu .
Old 26-07-2014   #29218
Sile87
First team

"" style="width: 320px; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; height: 50px;">

"" style="border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Home›News›Rugby›Football›Sport›What's On›Business›In Your Area›Buy, Sell & Tell›

FootballFootball NewsCardiff City FC

Pay up or clear off! Cardiff City send stark message to Inter Milan over pursuit of Gary Medel26 July 2014 01:55 PMBy*Terry*PhillipsFrustrated Bluebirds chairman Mehmet Dalman has broken his silence over the proposed deal as Milan continue to try and land the World Cup star on the cheap

VIEW GALLERY

Pictures: Gary Medel's World Cup

Cardiff City*have sent a stark message to Inter Milan over their pursuit of Gary Medel, telling the Italian giants to “pay up or clear off!”

Frustrated Bluebirds chairman Mehmet Dalman has broken his silence over the proposed deal as Milan continue to try and land*the World Cup star*on the cheap.

Inter have so far refused to come anywhere near meeting Cardiff’s Ł10m valuation,*with some reports in Italy suggesting they only want to pay Ł1m up front as part of a potential Ł7m deal.

"" style="width: 360px; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Turkish side Galatasaray and an unnamed German club are understood to be prepared to meet the asking price, although, again, there is a reluctance to pay the bulk of the fee up front.

A defiant Dalman said: “We are not going to take a loss on a player who was a World Cup star in Brazil.

“We have made it clear what our price is and that won’t change.”

It is clear that despite Inter’s confidence about landing the Chile midfielder, they remain a long way from reaching agreement on a transfer.

City will not accept a loss on a player they signed for around Ł11m from Sevilla a year ago, and won’t be bullied into accepting a lower fee.

“We will do the right thing for Cardiff City and the player,” said Dalman.

“Our position has not changed.

“There are clubs interested in him, but we have not reached agreement with anybody so far.

“We will not take a loss on a player who did so well for Chile in Brazil.”

Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman*

Milan had initially tried to sign Medel on loan with a view to a permanent signing, but Cardiff would much prefer to sell Medel this summer than let him leave on a temporary basis.

Inter believe Medel’s value has plummeted due to Cardiff’s relegation, with director of football Piero Ausilio publicly claiming they were close to a deal earlier this week.

“I can reveal that we are negotiating to sign the player, the negotiations are at a very advanced stage,” Ausilio said.

“It is a player who we like a lot, even if nothing has been completed yet.”

Medel is currently at home in Chile, where he has been having treatment on a thigh injury sustained during the World Cup, but is due back in Cardiff next week.

He is understood to be keen on a move to Serie A despite Cardiff’s determination to only do a deal on their terms.

Medel enjoyed a promising start to last season at Cardiff City Stadium before his form faded badly in the final months of the failed survival bid.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Samo se brukamo,lepo je covek rekao ili plati ili odjebi,ima i drugih zainteresovanih,al smo smesni,jadan engleski drugoligas da nam fakticki kaze da odjebemo,na sta smo spali...
Old 26-07-2014   #29219
dera
Golden member

Razumijem njihovog presidentea, lik ga je platio 11m funti prošle godine, zašto bi ga dali nakon predobre predstave u Brazilu za 8m? Bili bi samo u gubitku.

Realno, ne vrijedi 10m funti, koliko on traži, a ni mi nismo toliko tanki na toj poziciji da ga moramo dovesti, zato se fokusirati na napadača.
Old 26-07-2014   #29220
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Neka ga nasi i posalju u PM. Ima i drugih igraca.