Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava

Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 30-07-2009   #61
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

''U prvenstvu sve su utakmice teške jer ne znaš kakva se neugodna iznenađenja mogu kriti u svakoj utakmici. Mi to dobro znamo i to pokazuju rezultati koje smo postigli posljednjih godina.
Poznajemo potencijal naše momčadi i znamo da možemo pobjediti protiv svakoga, i uvijek ćemo se truditi maksimalno sa svakim protivnikom.
Milan u drugom kolu? To je prvi put da igramo protiv njih tako brzo u prvenstvu. Bit će to lijepa utakmica i vrlo napeta kao i svaki derbi.
U svakom slučaju dat ćemo maksimum kako bi još jednom bili prvaci.
Želimo petu uzastopnu titulu.''
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 30-07-2009   #62
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

Forza Il Capitamo
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009   #63
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Deco and Snjeider? They are two great players. Whoever arrives will make a big contribution to our team."

JZ
Old 31-07-2009   #64
Balotelli#45
Spammer

znaci ipak se i snajder pominje ja sam mislio da je on zelja samo nas sa foruma
Old 31-07-2009   #65
Grujinho
Team star

Sneijder i Lavezzi če da dođu
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009   #66
hulle
Head coach

ma to u novinama pise pa jz komentira hahahah
Old 03-08-2009   #67
adiK
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to adiK

Kapiten Intera Javier Zanetti tvrdi da njegov klub neće podcijeniti Lazio u finalu Superkupa Italije, te očekuje da Peking napuste sa osvojenim trofejom. Argentinac je vodio Inter i prošle sezone, kada su "plavo-crni" pobijedili Romu u finalu Superkupa.
Jedan od najiskusnijih u redovima Intera je svakako i kapiten Javier Zanetti. Argentinac se nada da će podignuti pehar koji dobijaju osvajači Superkupa, budući da njegov tim 8. augusta igra protiv Lazija u Pekingu.

"Mi ćemo u Pekingu igrati s ciljem da kući ponesemo prvi trofej u sezoni. Tu su svi idealni uslovi da napravimo dobar rezultat. U pripremama smo mnogo putovali, ali se nadam da to neće uticati na nas. Jednstavno, navikli smo se na to."

"Lazio je tim koji ćemo respektirati, imaju inteligentnog trenera koji će nas namučiti, ali to će ovisiti o nama", istakao je Zanetti.

Interu će opasnost biti i njihov napadač Julio Cruz koji je prošle sedmice potpisao za "nebesko-plave." Njegov debi će biti održan upravo protiv njegovog bivšeg kluba.

"Osveta za Julija? Ne bih to baš tako nazvao. On je bio sa nama mnogo godina i radio je dobro za klub. Želim mu svu sreću, osim u subotu", kroz smijeh je prokomentarisao duel sa svojim nekadašnjim suigračem.

Prošle godine Inter je osvojio Superkup Italije i taj put su igrali sa ekipom iz Rima, Romom. Nakon što su na San Siru izvukli 2:2, Interovci su bili bolji na penale.
Old 04-08-2009   #68
hulle
Head coach

ima da ga cruz zabije s centra glavom
Old 08-08-2009   #69
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Evo nešto o Javieru i njegovoj udruzi ''Pupi Foundation''

Javier and Paula Zanetti, the founders of the PUPI Foundation, with their
collaborators and the youngsters that they work with.

Javier and Paula Zanetti have decided to set their Foundation up with the aim of involving all sectors of society, and to lend their support to a very deprived area of Argentina. The Zanettis have, via their Foundation, created an mechanism through which the most socially disadvantaged and diversely
talented children can receive, from their infancy, the help and education that they need at every stage of their lives.

The implementation of this support has as its origin the belief that the combined strength of individuals can lead to constant and consistent efforts to solve problems and at the same time can make up for the lack of government support for the (rural) area; this strength can also reverse the indifference which characterizes modern society.

It is well known that in times of crisis, such as the one we are currently living through, the "Each man for himself" mentality (and other individualistic attitudes) are borne of society's need to protect itself; these ideas, though, lead to the deterioration of the links and support which should make up the very essence of a country's social fabric. At critical times like these, it is right that we should seek a clear and resolute plan of action which should act through education and sport, both of which are capable of directly affecting children and recreating those
links. We must not forget that individuals' personalities and consciences are formed from the very beginnings of childhood.

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

"When I look back to my childhood, many concrete scenes come to my mind, good ones and bad ones. I had a difficult childhood, and even though I am not living in Argentina at present, I am very aware of its critical situation and the effects of this on an increasing number of children affected by poverty.
I have always believed that one must work for the community, recognizing one's social responsibility, and working as in a football team: joining efforts so that we can reach the objective together.
This feeling led us to the idea of creating a Foundation, which -with the help of the team of contributors and helpers- would have the initial purpose of satisfying the basic needs of nourishment, education, hygiene and care of children living in poverty, helping not only them but also contributing to the improvement of conditions for their families and the community they are part of."

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 08-08-2009   #70
Balotelli#45
Spammer

svaka cast ali stvarno kakav igrac i kakav covek da je to neverovatno
Old 08-08-2009   #71
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Naravno treba napomenuti da mu u vecini poslova pomaze i Cambiaso

P.S svaka cast obojici
Old 08-08-2009   #72
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan019 View Post
Naravno treba napomenuti da mu u vecini poslova pomaze i Cambiaso

P.S svaka cast obojici
dobro prikljucim se i ja sa vremena na vreme al sam im rekao da me drze u tajnosti neodgovara mi slava
Old 10-08-2009   #73
esteban
Team star

Send a message via MSN to esteban

Tanti auguri Capitano!

MILANO - Tanti auguri di buon compleanno al capitano Javier Zanetti che compie oggi 36 anni essendo nato il 10 Agosto 1973 a Buenos Aires in Argentina.

A Javier gli auguri di tutta l'Inter e di tutti gli interisti per la sua quindicesima stagione tutto nerazzurra.

Solo l'Inter!!!
esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #74
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Srecan rodjendan majstore
Old 10-08-2009   #75
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

GRAZIE