Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 20-09-2014   #106
dera
Golden member

Ovaj na drogama:

Tevez: Inter ima odlicnu ekipu
Carlos Tevez je danas imao interviuu sa novinarima Gazzette dello Sport, gdje je govorio i o Interu.
Pohvalio je Mazzarria i njegov stil rada, te Interov mercato ovog ljeta.
Nakon sto su ga pitali tko je veci konkurent za Scudetto, Juventus ili Roma, Tevez je rekao da moraju svi obratiti pozornost na Milan i Inter. Ponajvise na Inter, koji je imao super mercato, gdje su kupili neke odlicne igrace, kao sto su Vidic, Medel i Osvaldo. Zatim je pohvalio i Mazzarria, za kojeg je rekao da super pripremi igrace za svaku utakmicu, i u fizickom i u psihickom smislu.
Old 20-09-2014   #107
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

imali smo sasvim solidan mercato u tom se slazem ! jakosno smo druga ili treca ekipa calcia a sve ostalo kako ce bit ovisi o samom macariju

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #108
Sile87
First team

Sky Sport 24 discussed Erick Thohir’s statements from Indonesia after the debacle against Fiorentina and stressed that this is the first time this season that the president has*expressed himself in these terms about the confirmation of Walter Mazzarri on the Inter bench.

Reporter*Massimiliano Nebuloni revealed that Mazzarri confirmed his intention to continue in the project undertaken to the players. Here are the words from the journalist:*”This is the first time this season that the president expressed himself in these terms, with the confirmation of the coach. In the locker room after the game Mazzarri said ‘I will not resign ever’. Mazzarri is convinced that, with this group, Inter can recover and wants everyone pulling in the same direction and demonstrate the confidence,”

Hahahahahaha,al smo mi najebali s ovim likom...
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #109
dera
Golden member

Koja šuplja, šta on ima govoriti u svlačionici igračima da neće dati otkaz ?!
Old 22-10-2014   #110
Sile87
First team

Inter's former president says the current coach could be in trouble if results do not improve but Mazzarri says he is not interested in what he has to say

Inter*coach*Walter Mazzarri*says he will not waste his energy in responding to the criticisms of former president Massimo Moratti.

Moratti attended the San Siro side's 2-2 draw with Napoli and remarked after the game that the 53-year-old's job could be in trouble if results don't pick up soon.

Mazzarri, though, insists he has no interest in what the 69-year-old has to say, instead turning his attention to Thursday's Europa League match with Saint-Etienne.

"I don't have time to think about what Moratti says, I don't even want to waste energy answering him," he told reporters.*"I'm focused on St. Etienne. I just want my players to grow under my direction and make the most of it."

"It's a challenging game. We have studied our opponents and they are having a great championship in France, we respect them.

"Saint-Etienne*is a team that has prestige, they are*to be respected and that is doing well in their*league, which is now very close to the Italian one.

"In tomorrow's game, everyone will have to play well to give continuity*to what we showed against Napoli."

Mazzarri is without the quartet of Hugo Campagnaro, Danilo D'Ambrosio, Yuto Nagatomo*and Pablo Daniel Osvaldo through injury for this game, meaning he has to make several changes for the French side's visit.

"We are in a total*emergency in some positions*and so it is not easy to play*these games so close together.

"I will try to rotate the players based on who I have. I'll decide with the players themselves."

Al se pajda okurcio ju ju ju...
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2014   #111
ajdin
Team star

cuj on moratiju kojem ga ja doveo u inter i sto je upravo zbog njeg tu gdje jest on govori ne interesuje me sta on ima za reci cak ne zelim da trosim energiju na njeg ..

a jesi se okurazio mamu ti jebem uhljupsku

Old 23-10-2014   #112
Biscione
First team

I Moratti sada ima dobre živce kad može ovo trpiti, dovoljno bi bilo da pucne prstima i Thohir bi mu uručio otkaz (dosta cijeni Massimovo mišljenje).
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #113
dera
Golden member

Kakvo Morattijevo mišljenje, da se Moratti pitao još bismo gledali Brancu i ekipu. Znaš da se žalio na Thohira po ovom pitanju.
Old 26-10-2014   #114
dera
Golden member

Mazzarri: "Never intended to disrespect Moratti"
Old 26-10-2014   #115
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

MM je sve i zakuho
Old 27-10-2014   #116
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Kazu da mu je Thohir dao ultimat i oko tjedan dana da se tim poboljsa ili odkaz.

rekao sam ja da se sprema nesto, mislim da ce Mancini brzo biti nas novi trener.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014   #117
dera
Golden member

Ne vjerujem u to, ko još vrši takav pritisak na trenere, svjestan je on sam, nema mu se šta govoriti.
Old 27-10-2014   #118
Biscione
First team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma#7 View Post
Kazu da mu je Thohir dao ultimat i oko tjedan dana da se tim poboljsa ili odkaz.

rekao sam ja da se sprema nesto, mislim da ce Mancini brzo biti nas novi trener.
Nadam se da je ultimatum tipa "da se poboljša igra" a ne ultimatum tipa "da ne izgubi narednu". Ali bilo kakav ultimatum je bolji od nikakvog. Najbolje bi bilo kada bi Mazzari narednu pobijedio onako ko sinoć (na guzove) i da onda popije otkaz, pa da Mancini lagano ovaj brod odvede do 3. mjesta.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014   #119
ajdin
Team star

treneri koji bi mogli zamjeniti macka

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/gal...mazzarri#photo

Old 29-10-2014   #120
dera
Golden member

Koje šuplje, aj ovih prvih par al' Crespo i ekipa...