Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 29-10-2014   #121
Biscione
First team

Mancini, Spaletti i Vecchi su po meni najrealnije opcije i sve su odlične (osim Vecchija koji je "samo" dobra opcija). Čak se ne bih bunio ni protiv Vecchija, jest da je nedokazan ali radi velike stvari sa primavercima, čak bolje nego što je Strama svojevremeno.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014   #122
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

"I think my team put in a great performance in terms of the football we played. We’re happy with how the lads are playing. This is a united group made up of good men. This team feels truly mine."

Inter were whistled by some of their fans during half-time, but Mazzarri stressed he did not hear the jeers.

"I didn’t hear them; I went straight into the dressing room so that I could think about how the team was doing and what we should do after the break. That’s why I didn’t hear any whistles.

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I prefer to let my team and our points tally do the talking."

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014   #123
Biscione
First team

Kad čitam izjave ovog Mazzarija počnem preispitivat svoj zdrav razum.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 30-10-2014   #124
dera
Golden member

Old 30-10-2014   #125
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

zar još nije dobio odkaz

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014   #126
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

ma frajer se sprda sa nama svima jebo majku svoju

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014   #127
Sile87
First team

Kako god da odigramo on daje izjave tipa,prezadovoljan sam,igrali smo odlican fudbal samo sto nismo uspeli iskoristiti brojne sanse,ma covek debil tezak.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #128
Sile87
First team

SCORES

*BY*RICHARD HALL

Tweet

0*

about an hour ago

Walter Mazzarri remains defiant as Inter lose yet again

Mazzarri's Inter side look sluggish and uninspired but the manager remains resolute about his future.

Walter Mazzarri had said before Saturday's game that "I'm always telling the lads, let's play like Inter." After Paolo De Ceglie's brace had given rock bottom Parma*a 2-0 win over theNerazzurri, most people would have confirmed that they'd just watched a very "Mazzarri-esque" Inter.

The away fans in the Stadio Ennio Tradini had unveiled a banner asking for Roberto Mancini to come back and steady the ship. This was perhaps not the best omen for Mazzarri, who was about to lead his team out in what was seen as another must-win game.

After Wednesday's win against Sampdoria, Mazzarri may have eventually managed to have a good night's sleep. His team had kept three clean sheets after conceding seven goals in their two previous games. The nightmare of being tactically outclassed by Zdenek Zeman (Cagliari won 4-1) and Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina won 3-0) in the space of a week had seen the ex-Napoli coach asking himself whether he had a place as head of the*Nerazzurri. Since then, a draw against St Etienne and back-to-back wins against Cesena and a tough Sampdoria had given Inter's tactician some breathing space.

Parma, meanwhile, had been in free fall losing eight out of nine; Roberto Donadoni was under more pressure than his opposite number and needed to stop the rot quickly. Talk of relegation spread through the*Gialloblů*camp like a disease that could neither be stopped nor quarantined. The bright light of scrutiny was magnifying Donadoni's failings with a specific heat; he was a man with his back to the wall.

It couldn't have started much worse than it did for Inter; after a good opening five minutes they conceded from Parma's first foray into theNerazzurri*half. Nemanja Vidic was questioned again but it was perhaps the response from Mazzarri's team that provided more questions than answers.

Inter were evidently missing Hernanes, somewhat ironic as he had still not recaptured his form seen at Lazio. Mazzarri showed Parma too much respect with Gary Medel and Zdravko Kuzmanovic sitting deep in midfield. Proof of this error resonated in the woeful lack of trouble Inter caused Parma goalkeeper Antonio Mirante, the lack of creativity doing nothing to silence the boys with the banner in the away end. Inter dominated possession but had nothing to show from it and the tempo was once again missing. This game was more in line with the games at Torino and Palermo in which Inter were sluggish and toothless.

A deep-lying midfield showed too much respect to lowly Parma, who took full advantage.

The second half saw Mirante come out during the break to warm up as he'd had so little to do. Many expected the team to come out fighting and Inter did have a determined spell after the break but as is now becoming the norm, they ran out of steam.

Mazzarri has angrily protested against any opposition from the press or the fans, claiming his team are on a voyage of self-discovery, slowly improving and forever adapting to his philosophy. It is true that Inter are turning like a cruise liner at least, labouring to find out their same old frailties. Once again it was evident a 4-4-2 switch mid-game has no benefit and that introducing youth team players with minutes to go generally has little impact. Finally once Parma's second goal crept in, they learned that individual errors can cost you dearly, but they have been here before.

When asked about the banner calling for Mancini, Mazzarri reacted in his usual manner. "If after two victories and a draw with Napoli these things are being discussed, then I really don't care what they say."

ESPN FC's James Horncastle said on BT Sport that "it would cost Inter 10 million Euros to sack Mazzarri." With this in mind it is perhaps understandable that the ex-Napoli boss can knock away speculation with consummate ease and in his typically gruff manner. Questions will be asked about Mancini and other candidates too, but wages and Inter's financial situation will need to be addressed before fans can truly begin to dream of welcoming back an old favourite.

Inter's team are looking more and more like a group of good players coached badly and the fans' frustration is evident. Mazzarri has maintained the support of the Curva Nord for an unusual amount of time but he has offered them little but mediocrity and it seems like this support has now gone. With the contract of the coach such a burning question, it is hard to see how Erick Thohir will act but if he doesn't, there will simply be more defeats, more banners and more excuses.

Gledacemo mi ljudi moji njega jos poduze,Debeli Filipinac,kako ga zove predsednik Sampe,jednostavno nema muda a ni pare da otpusti Mazzaria,ovaj je toga svestan i zato ga boli kurac,moze kako hoce.
Old 03-11-2014   #129
verma_interista
Primavera

Mazza me uzasno podsjeca na Safeta Susica!
verma_interista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014   #130
dera
Golden member

Ahahaha .
Old 03-11-2014   #131
Biscione
First team

Quote:
Originally Posted by verma_interista View Post
Mazza me uzasno podsjeca na Safeta Susica!
I ja to odavno mislim. Nema ništa gore nego kada imaš relativno dobre igrače a lošeg trenera koj ih ne zna iskoristit. Zbog Papeta nismo prošli grupnu fazu SP-a, a zbog Mazzarija se nećemo ove sezone plasiratu u CL.
Old 03-11-2014   #132
verma_interista
Primavera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscione View Post
I ja to odavno mislim. Nema ništa gore nego kada imaš relativno dobre igrače a lošeg trenera koj ih ne zna iskoristit. Zbog Papeta nismo prošli grupnu fazu SP-a, a zbog Mazzarija se nećemo ove sezone plasiratu u CL.
Ne treba njih okriviti za bilo sta, oni samo iskoristavaju bolesnike koji su im dali ugovore, boli njih kur.ac za nas navijace.
S druge strane, barem bi Thohir trebao malo misliti glavom, ipak se njegove pare tope sa ovim majmunom.
verma_interista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014   #133
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Ponovo je dobio ultimatum od dvije utakmice...tako ce biti do kraja sezone hahahahhaha
Old 03-11-2014   #134
Sile87
First team

Izgleda hulle,mada ja se nadam da ce izgubiti u Francuskoj i da prekinemo vise ovu patnju.
Old 04-11-2014   #135
Biscione
First team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulle View Post
Ponovo je dobio ultimatum od dvije utakmice...tako ce biti do kraja sezone hahahahhaha
Ma to su medijske priče mislim, ne vjerujem da je prije 2-3 utakmice i bio dobio ultimatum kako se pričalo. Ako za 1,5 godinu nije napravio ni najmanji pomak u igri sigurno neće ni za te 2 utakmice. I osim toga, šta će biti ako pobijedimo te 2 utakmice sa 1-0 (golovima iz penala) jel to signal Thohiru da ga trebamo zadržati? U EL ću navijati za St. Etjen, pa dalje ćemo vidjet. Ako oni navijači mogu biti glupi i dolaziti na stadion i gledati onu sramotu od igre i ne poduzeti ništa pa mogu i ja ovdje, nem mi puše svi . Ovoliko dugo sam navijač Intera i nikad mi se nije desilo da ne navijam za Inter, a sa Mazzarijem i prošle sezone sam u nekim utakmicama navijao protiv Intera a evo i ove moram. Mazzarijeva igra je samo bila dobra u prvih 7 utakmica prošle sezone, nakon toga su ga svi pročitali ali ta nesposobna budala još uvijek toga nije svjesna i neće ni bit, njemu je samo otkaz lijek i dat mu nek vodi Cataniu (ako ga htjednu).