Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 10-09-2015   #646
dera
Golden member

“I decided with my heart and it went fine for me. And if it would have gone badly I wouldn’t have regretted it. I always make decisions with my heart. I once had the opportunity to go to Inter and I felt that it was not the time. I was saying no to Inter, eh… But I went to Zaragoza (2005 ed) realizing the dream to play with my brother. I also thought that I would play a lot more in Spain. And it was so. Then Chelsea popped up and I said no to them. So I went back to Genoa. It was a fantastic year, I closed a circle there. Then I ended up at Inter for real, but in other circumstances. From the first day I quit Racing, I always knew that I would return. I thought I would be away three years instead eleven has passed.”

Respect <3.
Old 20-09-2015   #647
dera
Golden member

And not being present in the list for the Ballon d’Or?
“I have no answer. I don’t know why. I don’t know what influenced that and what could have changed it. But I was loved and respected everywhere I went. I will always be grateful to this sport, I have no regrets. I played a World Cup, I won the Champions League, I played in the Copa America twice, I realized most of the dreams I had as a child. I would have liked to have played with Ronaldo or Zinedine Zidane or have been coached by Pep Guardiola, Carlo Ancelotti and Fabio Capello, but it would be unfair to ask for more.”

Alex Ferguson said that in his eyes you were the favorite to win Ballon d’Or 2010:
“I heard that. When beautiful words come from such a prestigious coach who knows so much about football, for me it is as important as the title itself. It’s an immense pride.”
Old 21-09-2015   #648
dera
Golden member

Milto: "Šta mislm o Milanu? Protivnik kojeg sam uvijek poštovao, jako teške utakmice smo imali sa njima. Najteži dueli su mi bili sa Thiagom Silvom, onaj momak je zid.
Šta posebno pamtim? Recimo da mi je bilo najdraže Gattusu provući loptu kroz noge i gledati ga kako se nervira nakon toga haha"

Old 31-10-2015   #649
Sile87
First team

Milito enjoyed an outstanding season under the*Real Madrid*coach last term.

"It's not easy to speak about*Jose Mourinho*because I have great affection and admiration for him, he is special," the 31-year-old told*FCInternews.it.

Kakav je utisak ostavio na Miliya za godinu dana, bas ima poseban odnos sa igracima, pitam se koliko je igraca reklo nesto slicno za Mancinija.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015   #650
dera
Golden member

1. Kakve veze imaju Mou i Manci?
2. Jel rekao da je najbolji trener ili da ga samo poštuje i smatra specijalnim? Velika je to razlika. Milito je rekao da je to najbolji trener sa kojim je radio, baš kao i Moratti - najbolji kojeg je zaposlio.
Old 31-10-2015   #651
Sile87
First team

Nije tacno, ne lazi postavio sam Moratijevu uzjavu gde kaze, Herera ili Mou, ovaj reko Mou.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2015   #652
dera
Golden member

Ne lažem, postavio sam i ja svoju gdje kaže od uposlenih, pitanje je samo kojim medijima vjerovati, ali to nema veze sa Militom, Milito je rekao sa kojim je radio.
Old 01-11-2015   #653
dera
Golden member

Sve bih dao napadače da ga vratim u Inter, kakav majstor, u poznim godinama 2 gola i asistencija.
Old 01-11-2015   #654
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

Il principe!

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016   #655
dera
Golden member

Oprašta se na kraju sezone .

<3