Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Utakmice > Arhiva > 2013/14 > Serie A

Serie A Razmjenjena mišljenja o taktici i sastavu za ligaške utakmice

Old 16-05-2014   #1
dera
Golden member

Default Chievo Verona v Inter

Nedelja, 18.05. u 20:45h (slika kaže 19. zbog vremenske zone)

Pošto smo osigurali LE, mnoge promjene u formaciji mogle bi uslijediti na utakmici sa Chievom. SportMediaset iznio je vjerovatnu postavu koja ce istrcati na teren u Veroni. Tako ce na golu stajati Carrizo, ispred njega ce biti trojac Campagnaro, Andreolli i Rolando. Na sredini terena nalazit ce se Taider, Cambiasso i Kovacic, dok ce sa strana biti Zanetti i Nagatomo. U spicu napada igrat ce Milito i Icardi.
Old 18-05-2014   #2
dera
Golden member

Sjest i plakat.
Old 18-05-2014   #3
Sile87
First team

Sezona zavrsena u velikom stilu,onako kako su igrali tokom cele sezone,tako su i zavrsili,Kovacic je opet bio pokretac svega sto je valjalo,nije imao s kim i to je to.Neko ce reci nije nam igrao Hernanes,Palasio,Icardi,pa ova postava sto je izasla je na papiru skuplja 3 puta od Kijeva.Sramotan kraj.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014   #4
dera
Golden member

Gledao do neke 55' reko' dosadna utakmica odoh raditi nešto, slučajno pogledam kad ono nakon 0-1 završilo 2-1 -_-. Naš Obinna nas uništio i to sa kakvim golovima hahaha.

Last edited by dera; 18-05-2014 at 23:11.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014   #5
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Nisam gledao utakmicu...ocigledno i bolje. Vidim da nas je Obi skrsio, jos jedan od onih igraca koje nismo znali KONTROLISAT da tako kazem.

Vidim i jedno iznenadjenje Bonazzoli je dobio 5 minuta. NEMRES BILIVIT!!! Mazza dao nekom mladom igracu da igra....WOOOOOOW

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Old 19-05-2014   #6
Sile87
First team

A perfect end off season

It could have ended with another performance such as the one we witnessed last week against Lazio. We could have strolled off into the summer sun with dreams of a top 3 finish and better days ahead but that’s not reality. That isn’t how this season should leave us feeling. This has been a season of frustration, a season of wasted opportunities but most of all a stark warning that things must change. This game was the story of Inter’s whole season in just 90 minutes. Some good play, some awful lapses in concentration but ultimately being left with a feeling of what might have been. Chievo could feel hard done by as they saw Marco Andreolli give the Nerazzurri an undeserved lead. The Flying Donkey’s had already hit the woodwork twice and wasted several other good opportunities. After having the good fortune to find themselves ahead at half-time we could be forgiven for assuming that this game would be the perfect send off for Inter’s senatori, maybe we’d even see a Diego Milito goal.

After the break the feeling of a typical end of season encounter remained. Inter lacking the quality and desire to finish their opponents off and Chievo relying on long punts up the field as their best form of attack. In the stands things were very different, Inter’s large away following could be heard throughout encouraging their heroes for one last big effort. It was not to be and on a night of ex-players returning to haunt their old teams Victor Obinna stole the show. Similar to the game in Torino last October, this wasn’t Juan Pablo Carrizo’s finest hour. Leaving his near post exposed for Obinna’s first and then failing to stop a low drive late on had many Interisti scratching their heads. As I said this for me was Inter’s season encapsulated in one game. Now we wait. Waiting to see if Mazzarri is too tired to carry on. Waiting to see if Inter can find any quality players to lift the club out of its current state. More than this we will all be waiting to see which Inter turns up come the next Serie A season. The tepid, nervous, insecure team we have seen so often or the one that has shown signs of promise far too rarely in this largely disappointing campaign.

NA KRAJU,SUROVA REALNOST!!!
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2014   #7
dera
Golden member

Zanettiju je najlakše jer zna da ostaje u klubu.
Old 19-05-2014   #8
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

dobro je pa je sezona zavrsila