Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 28-07-2014   #16
Sile87
First team

He arrived in a less than satisfactory condition after his hibernation in Russia but now both Mazzarri and the fans are starting to see the potential of Yann *M’Vila. As Gazzetta dello Sport point out, the Frenchman does not yet have the range to fully execute Mazzarri’s plans but even the ex Napoli coach has been surprised by his ability to contribute against Real Madrid. Having been set a special diet and working closely with the fitness team Inter have seemingly found a player who can stamp his presence on a game.

I u pravu su,momak je po ulasku da smek sredini terena,bio siguran i centrirao Nemeu kod prekrsaja za penal,sasvim dovoljno,nije imao srece da postigne gol u penal seriji ali nema veze.Momak me po stilu igre definitivno podseca na Verona,ima taj pas.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014   #17
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

M Villa je igračina i to če dokazati na terenu. Nije nam ni potreba po nekom dobrom DM-ju.

Nzm što ne uzmu Javija Garciu za backup koji je više nego dobar a višak je u Cityu.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014   #18
Sile87
First team

Ja sam bio ubedjen da ce se ovaj momak vratiti,ali ocigledno je da je njegova fizicka sprema u kurcu teskom,ovaj nam samo pare uzima,na kraju uprava Intera po ko zna koji put napravila promasaj.

Yann M’Vila, a player that Inter did not benefit from till now as he has struggled both under Mazzarri and now Mancini because his physical condition is not optimal. He cost Inter €1.2 million per year, that’s €2.4 million for two years to be paid for the French side, plus one million per year for Rubin Kazan who owns the sporting rights of the midfielder.

To summarize, in one year, there are €3.5 million to be paid next June or the midfielder will go home, if it’s extended for the second year as the contract says, that’s €7 million over two years for a player who didn’t play 2 full games till now, Inter coffers cannot withstand such a sum now. Not to mention that there will be €9 million to be paid at the end of the two years to buy the player, but that’s unlikely to happen
Old 22-12-2014   #19
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

kakva je to nebuloza ? inter ga je posudio na godinu ne dvije ! prima platu od 1.2 mil koju placamo i posudba je placena milion ! ako ga ne budemo htjeli ide na kraju sezone u rubin i to je to ako ga budemo htjeli platicemo otkup ... gdje tu drugu godinu nadjose i ta ostala sranja daj molim te

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015   #20
Sile87
First team

In an interview with P-Sport, the Rubin Kazan coach, Rinat Bilyaledtinovhas talked about Inter’s possible redemption on Yann M’Vila.

“It’s nice to know that the Nerazzurri club has the intension to redeem M’Vila and I would be very happy”.

Ja mislim da cemo ga dobiti za duplo manje nego tih 9 mil. koliko je postavljena cena u slucaju da se odlucimo za odkup.
Old 25-01-2015   #21
dera
Golden member

Sretno. Šteta, nije ni dobio pravu priliku ali..
Old 25-01-2015   #22
Biscione
First team

Bio sam uzbuđen njegovim dolaskom, mislio sam da će se kod nas vratit u nekadašnju formu. Šteta jbg.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote