Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 17-11-2011   #16
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska

ovo se mora posebno izdvojiti, jer mnogi one transfere Sneijdera, Ibre/Eto'oa lijepe glumcu Branci...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan inter View Post

Marco Branca - razmišljanje je jednostavno:
"Sretan sam da nisam dio projekta, pogledajmo samo posljednjih šesnaest mjeseci. Napravljene su greške vezane za neiskustvo i bezobraznost, u samoj fazi projektiranja. Biti službenik u Interu nije jednostavno. Potrebno je iskustvo. Najveća greška je bio Benitez, novi trener kojeg je trebalo podržati do kraja, kojem je trebao pomoći netko ko je potpuno upoznat sa ambijentom. Dalje, nije moguće promijeniti četiri trenera u dvije sezone. Ja nemam ništa protiv Gasperinija, ali svi znaju kako on igra. Zašto nije uzet odmah Claudio Ranieri, koji je i na ljeto bio slobodan? Tolike promjene bune i same igrače koji gube referentnu točku. I igrači Barcelone bi se izgubili sa tolikim promjenama na klupi."
LELE UNO DI NOI
Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012   #17
ved300
Primavera

citam sad nesto da ce Oriali od sledece godine u Fiorentinu...
ved300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #18
ved300
Primavera

DANAS SASTANAK ORIALI-DELLA VALLE, USKORO POTPIS?

Gabriele Oriali, bivši izvršni direktor Intera, bi mogao biti novi generalni direktor Fiorentine. Oriali, u Firenci ima prošlost kao igrač, i zakazao je sastanak danas kod predsjednika Andrea Della Valle. To nije prvi put da su njih dvojica razgovarali. A možda i nije posljednji. No, očito je da je Oriali prvo ime na popisu "ljubičica" za zamjenu Pantaleo Corvina.
ved300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #19
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

doce i claudio u viole...eto nek nam prodaju jovetica hahaha
Old 27-01-2014   #20
Sile87
First team

*The 60-year-old recently suggested himself that the only major transfer in this period that he did not work on was*ZlatanIbrahimovic’s*2009 departure, but that, with the now lambastedBranca*in tow, every other deal – including Samuel*Eto’o’s*arrival as part of*Ibra’s*sale – had his stamp on it one way or another. Perhaps the biggest indicator of his success in identifying correct targets for the team came in the 2010 Champions League Final, when 10 of the 11 starters for Jose*Mourinho’s*side were*Oriali*purchases. During his 11 seasons, Inter won five*Scudetti, three*Coppa*Italias, three Italian Super Cups and one European Cup.

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 ----------

Covek je jednom recju expert i nema dalje.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014   #21
Biscione
First team

Čovjek expert, čovjek nam stoji na raspolaganju i samo što ET treba uradit je podignit slušalicu i obavit poziv, čovjek interista u srcu. Pa jbm sve šta čekaju i ne vrate čovjeka da radi svoj posao. Neke stvar i političke igre nikada neću razumjeti, zašto komplikovati kada se jednostavno mogu neke stvari poboljšati.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #22
Sile87
First team

The former Inter director Gabriele Oriali was interviewed in the program ‘Tutti convocati ‘on Radio 24 and commented on Inter’s current situation and didn’t hold back on the criticism of the current leadership:” At the moment, Inter is missing a reference point, someone who shows the right path.”

On the prospect of returning to Inter: “Well, I spent 30 years there and have credits by everyone at Inter. Ultimately, I don’t think I’m the panacea against all Inter’s diseases, but now without Moratti, Inter is missing a reference point and the team is lost.”

On Inter’s crisis: “It’s true, Mazzarri has to some extent lost the compass, but it’s also the directors fault. Currently, at Inter and with the ball, there is confusion everywhere and everything has to be reorganized.”

On the future: “I don’t know if I’ll stay or leave Mediaset, I have a buy-out clause.”

Vratice se Lele,nemoze on bez Intera,30 godina je u pitanju:-)))
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote