Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 11-01-2015   #16
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

ja to uovim vremenima uzimam sa velikom rezervom. danas sve igraci ljube za pare.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015   #17
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

da mu je bilo do para dragi q otisao bi u liverpul a ne nama dosao

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015   #18
dera
Golden member

Ma uzimam i ja sa rezervom, nije izjavio nikako do sada da je fan Intera, tako da ovo ljubljenje ne mora da znači da je fan već samo poštovanje i da dobije podršku publike.
Old 12-01-2015   #19
ajdin
Team star

pa nisam ni ja rekao da je fan nego da je iskazao postovanje i cast prema klubu ne znam sta polemisete oko toga xD

Old 12-01-2015   #20
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

ma to u ovim vremenima postaje previse klisejsko i jeftino.... samo da osvoji navija.

u liverpool nije isao jer je u kurcu a inter ima trenutno dosta visu perspektivu.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015   #21
Sile87
First team

The Shaqiri mania is upon the Inter fans, the Swiss player did not play today against Genoa. But the fans are already crazy about him. According to an Italian Swiss TV channel the jersey with number 91 sells very well, 100 shirts sold in one hour.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015   #22
dera
Golden member

Why did you choose Inter? Your will has always been clear.
I had other offers, but my will has always been clear. The coach introduced me to the project, his words convinced me and now I want to help the club return to high levels. Although there were other opportunities, I have always and only wanted Inter.”
How did San Siro effect you, waiting of the official debut?
“I was impressed by the fans on my arrival, it was a unique experience and I’ll never forget it. I will also remember the first steps with the coach and my teammates. I can’t wait to play and make my debut.”
What did you learn from players like Ribery and Robben during your experience at Bayern Munich?
“I think every player is different from the next, even if I don’t like comparisons. Each one has its own characteristics, even though I had the chance to play with great players at Bayern Munich. I will try to build on all the things I have learned to be useful here Inter, hoping to get back to winning with this team.”
At Bayern Munich you lost the smile? In your opinion, what is your best shot?
“I was not totally happy and everyone became aware of this. Now I want to get back to playing and only by doing that I can be happy, being able to prove myself. I’m hungry to win and I want to go do it with Inter. The feelings are good, I am sure that we will return to high levels.”
How close were you to Juventus? Is the third place possible?
“Reading the newspapers it seems as if I have had contacts with many teams, but my brother has worked very hard. Juventus, of course, was one of the options. But I only wanted Inter, I can’t wait to play, and the third place is within our reach. We got points during the weekend and I’m sure we can get back up.”
Did you ask anyone for information on Inter before speaking with Mancini?
“There was no need to talk to anyone, Inter is known by all and the history of this club speaks for itself. Inter has won everything and great players have played here. My brother has a very good relationship with Piero Ausilio, so there wasn’t any kind of problem.”
Do you think that you, with your arrival, will bring more Albanians fans to the stadium? How do you feel physically? Do you think you’re ready for the next game?
“I realized that there are a lot of Albanian fans of Inter. I was born in Kosovo, ‘twin’ of Albania. Inter has fans all over the world and this is something I have known for some time. The Inter fans are not only Albanians. I trained all week with the team, I hope to play and I have positive feelings.”
How do you think you will be able to deal with a difficult championship like the Italian one?
“In football you can’t make personal plans, we go on the pitch to do the best and win. We are Inter and we have always have to think about reaching as high as we can. I want to be in a winning club, I will try to give my contribution. It will not be easy to always win, but we’ll try.”
Did Rummenigge tell you about Inter?
“No, it wasn’t necessary to talk to him. Inter is known to everyone, it was clearly my will and I want to return to the top with this shirt.”
FcIN – Before making the final decision, did you get to confront Guardiola? What differences have you noticed between the ‘Giuseppe Meazza’ and the ‘Allianz Arena’?
“I talked a little with the Spanish coach, he knew that my intention was to change clubs. As for the arenas, there are differences: San Siro is beautiful, but the bad thing in Italy is the attendance numbers. I hope those things can change with good football.”
The Inter fans have expressed their enthusiasm also through social networks, what do you think about that? What fascinates you in Italian football?
“Ausilio told me everything, it’s nice to know that the fans wanted me so much and I realized this also against Genoa. In Italy you don’t score as much as in the Bundesliga, but we want to play a good football and try to score the highest possible number of goals.”
Despite the big offers, what prompted you to choose Inter? Considering that Italian football is going through a difficult period.
“I think that when a player chooses a club he also considers the effort that was made by the club. This also led me to choose Inter. I wanted to change the country, but now the results count in order to get Inter to the top.”
A winger or attacking midfielder in 4-2-3-1: what is the favorite position?
“At Bayern I proved my versatility, now it’s up to Mancini choose the best role for me. Personally I prefer the position as playmaker, but any position is fine.”
Old 14-01-2015   #23
ajdin
Team star

Sto se tice stadiona rekao je nadam se da cemo dobrom i atraktivnom igrom i odlicnim rezultatima vratiti pun San Siro ..

A za navijace kaze da mu je Ausilio rekao i pokazao po raznim sajtovima i grupama koliko ga stvarno navijaci zele te da je to jedan od glavnih faktora bio za njegovim prelaskom

Picko Piero pokazuj nas forum !!

Igrali bi nam od Neura do Ronalda sad

Old 14-01-2015   #24
Biscione
First team

Shaq malo zabijo slobodnjake :
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Last edited by Biscione; 14-01-2015 at 21:18.
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015   #25
Sile87
First team

Inter signed Xherdan Shaqiri in the January transfer window and here are five reasons I believe he is going to be a great asset for our club:

1. A clear and strong signal to the fans and the opponents.

Inter is back and you can count with the team and the club. After years of signing mediocre players from mediocre clubs, here is a truely skilled player that we signed against tough competition. Some fans had gone so far that they had started doubting Thohir’s credibility and will to spend money. The president answered with getting Shaqiri. Shaqiri has brought enthusiasm to the fans but not only. Signing the player before the eyes of clubs like Juventus and Liverpool makes it clear that Inter is on the right path of becoming a top club again.

2. Giving the coach, the players the coach wants.

Gasperini wanted Palacio and ended up with Zarate. Benitez wanted Mascherano and ended up with Biabiany. Stramaccioni wanted Lavezzi and ended up with Schelotto. Mancini wanted Shaqiri and got Shaqiri. Many times this week Shaqiri has claimed that Mancini was one of the most important reasons that he chose to join Inter. Mancini has obtained success with both Inter and Manchester City previously and listening to his demands is the right way to go if the club wants to return to winning. The players, the coach and the board needs to go in the same direction. And this will also make them be joined by the fans. Signing Shaqiri proves that Inter wants to make their players, their fans and their coach happy.

3. Set piece-threat.

Even though Inter has improved their corners since Mancini came to the club, there has been a lot of different players who have been taking care of the corners and the freekicks. With Shaqiri, for the first time since Sneijder left the club, Inter has a player that can take care of all set pieces from all offensive positions on the field. This will prove to be of great advantage and as you’ve seen, Shaqiri has a pretty good left foot.

4. 1 vs 1 advantage.

Modern football is about beating your man. Kovacic is the only player that has been doing it with continuity. More than that, at Inter, one of few players that has been able to do so is.. when you think about it.. Guarin. With his speed and his power the Colombian has been able to pass opponents which has created space for his teammates. Sometimes Hernanes will be able to beat his man as well, but his injury problems has kept him from performing with continuity, which also goes for Guarin. In Shaqiri Inter gets a player that can beat his man, be a constant threat and draw a lot of attention from the opponents which will create space for his teammates. Crucial.

5. Versability.

More than beating your man, modern football also needs versatile players with more than one quality. When asked what his prefered role was, Shaqiri said that he can play in all attacking positions but prefers the #10 role behind the striker. This means Roberto Mancini has found a player that can fit in at least 3/4 attacking positions on the field. Together with Hernanes, Guarin, Podolski and Kovacic who are also versatile, this could cause major confusion for our opponents.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015   #26
dera
Golden member

Shaqiri je dao intervju za Gazzettu:
"Kada pogledam kako je sve počelo u jednom malom gradu na Kosovu, moja fudbalska priča je kao iz najlpše bajke" - započeo je priču Shaqiri.
"Na kraju svakog dana razmišljam kako je ovo tek početak jedne, nadam se, duge i uspešne karijere. Ja sam osvajao titulu sa svakim timom sa kojim sam igrao i želim da tako bude i u Interu."
Bio je povezivan sa Arsenalom i Liverpoolom u prelaznom roku ali do prelaska na "ostrvo" nije došlo.
"Ne znam koliko je to tačno, ali znam da su me iz Intera pratili duži period, nekoliko godina i drago mi je što je sve ispalo ovao kako je ispalo"
"Kada sam dobio poziv od Mancinija, nisam se dvoumio. Za igrača mojih godina je najbitnije da igra fudbal a to nisam mogao u Minhenu. Ovde mi je super".
Potom se osvrnuo i na žreb za Ligu Evrope gde će snage odmeriti sa Wolfsburgom.
"Veoma sam srećan što smo izvukli Wolfsburg. Oni su izuzetno jak tim. Kada sam igrao u Bundesligi protiv njih, bio sam odličan, imao sam gol i asistenciju."
"Oni su tehnički izuzetno potkovani i ukoliko njih izbacimo mislim da možemo da osvojimo Ligu Evrope" - zaključio je priču Xherdan Shaqiri.
Old 11-06-2015   #27
Biscione
First team

Zanimljivo kako svi naši igrači proigraju čim crno-plavi dres zamijene reprezentativnim. Baš da se čovjek zapita jel problem u igračima ili u nečemu drugom.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 11-06-2015   #28
dera
Golden member

Imao je i dobru asistenciju. Asistencija i gol.
Old 11-06-2015   #29
Biscione
First team

Nadam se da je istina ono što se priča da je bio na klupi jer su ovi željeli da lakše prodaju neke igrače i da će Xherdan biti uzdanica naredne sezone.
Old 12-06-2015   #30
dera
Golden member

Ja se bojim ovoga: