Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > Sport > Fudbal > Timska takmicenja

Timska takmicenja Sva timska takmičenja, statistike, na jednom mjestu

Old 20-06-2009   #16
CurvaNord69
Team legend

Ma mora malo ic i obitelji, nemoj tako.
A te roditelje sto "trguju" petogodisnjom djecom treba zadavit.
Kad realno gledas, mali nezna ni pravila ni sta je barcelona.
CurvaNord69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009   #17
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaNord69 View Post
ali zna sta je novac, tj. sto ga vise ima imace bolje igracke i slicno
Old 20-06-2009   #18
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaNord69 View Post
da si ga gledao, ne bi to govorio, ali normalno, nece kod nas, znamo zasto
u barci i ako se ne pokaze, ode u portugal
ako se kod nas ne pokaze sto je veca mogucnost, zavrsi u trecoj ili amaterskoj ligi italije, nakon par sezona u kontenjeru
Old 20-06-2009   #19
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

ma daj pa žonglera i pizde materine ima ih takvih kolko oćeš
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 27-06-2009   #20
Culé
Substitute

OFFICIAL: Toure renews until 2012

Yaya Touré (26) has signed this evening a contract renewal that will link him to the club until 2012. The buyout clause of the player is raised from 60 to 100 million euro°.
Culé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009   #21
Culé
Substitute

Keirrison dolazi u Barcelonu

Sam igrač je na svojoj oficijelnoj stranici objavio da više neće igrati za Palmeiras jer će preći u Barcelonu, a Palmeiras je na svojoj oficijelnoj stranici objavio da je ponuda Barcelone stigla.
Old 27-06-2009   #22
Mauro7
Consigliere

ko zna zna(pametno trgovati)
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 27-06-2009   #23
Culé
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro7 View Post
ko zna zna(pametno trgovati)
Špekulacije kažu da će biti uključen u transfer Davida Ville iz Valencie. Dakle, 30 miliona eura + Keirrison (posudba na 2 godine) za Villu. Keirrison je plaćen 15 miliona eura.
Old 27-06-2009   #24
Mauro7
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Špekulacije kažu da će biti uključen u transfer Davida Ville iz Valencie. Dakle, 30 miliona eura + Keirrison (posudba na 2 godine) za Villu. Keirrison je plaćen 15 miliona eura.
haha e da bude tako još pametnije zvuči...daju jednog od najvećih brazislkih nada što se napadača tiče na posudbu dvije godine da se privikne španjolskoj ligi a i svemu načinu života itd. , i onda nakon dve godine dobivaš praktički villu br.2 a o samom villi se ne treba ni govoriti

bože bože naši ne bi mogli ovako nešto izmisliti ma ni slično, to je za njih naučna fantastika, kao da danas nekom znanstveniku spomeneš putovanje kroz vrijeme hehehe
dobro kako kažeš za sada špekulacije ali ovako se transferi rade
Old 28-06-2009   #25
Culé
Substitute

British tabloid News of the World claims that Manchester City have completed the transfer of Barcelona forward and cameroon inernational Samuel Eto'o (28).

Barcelona would receive a transfer fee of 29,5 million euro°, while Eto'o would earn a year salary of 9 million euro net, with further bonuses tied to success. The Cameroonian is expected to travel to Manchester in the next few days to finalise the deal.

---

Barcelona president Joan Laporta commented on the transfer events in an interview with Catalan radio station iCatfm.

Eto'o
Eto'o has an out-of-this-world offer from Manchester City which would make him the best paid player in the world. He starts to understand that it's a crazy offer. He wants to stay but it's very difficult to reject an offer like that.

Villa
It's Txiki who has to decide if Villa would replace him. If Eto'o leaves we'll have to sign a new striker, although I also think they could perfectly play together.

Keirrison
We're on the verge of finalizing the transfer. Could he be part of the Villa deal? He'll do the pre-season with us and then it's Pep Guardiola who decides which players will stay.

Mascherano
He's a close friend of Messi, we'll see what happens. It's a player I like a lot and I don't think it's a problem that we already have similar players like Touré and Keita, who are also going to take part in the Africa Cup.

Ribéry
He knows that we like him a lot but Bayern doesn't want to sell. Madrid is also interested, like we are, but we have great respect for Bayern and if they don't sell, we accept that. They know that we like him so if they change their minds, they know we want to talk.

Filipe
If Deportivo president Lendoiro talks about 20 million euro, that price is out of the market. No discussion there. Txiki made a very wise and decent offer.

Bojan
He won't leave on loan.

Valdés
His renewal is not yet signed but everything is going well.
Old 29-06-2009   #26
Culé
Substitute

Barcelona mora iskeširati osam miliona eura premija

Prema pisanju katalonskog dnevnika Sporta, Barcelonini su igrači uspjesima iz prošle sezone zaradili ukupno osam miliona eura premija. Polovina od toga otpada na jednu jedinu utakmicu.

Ne radi se o finalu Lige prvaka protiv Manchester Uniteda, već o pobjedi u 'el clasicu', derbiju protiv Real Madrida na Santiago Bernabeu stadionu početkom maja.

Sport piše da je predsjednik Joan Laporta svojim nogometašima obećao ukupno četiri miliona eura premija (20 igrača, 200.000 eura svakom) pobijede li Real u Madridu, te time praktično osiguraju naslov prvaka nakon dvogodišnjeg posta. Messi i društvo učinili su to u senzacionalnom stilu, deklasiravši Madriđane 6-2 u najtežem domaćem porazu “kraljevskog kluba” na svom terenu kad je 'el clasico' u pitanju.

Uoči sezone Laporta je također igračima obećao ukupno tri miliona eura premija za osvajanje Lige prvaka, te još jedan za pobjedu u Kupu kralja.

Uprkos kriznim vremenima, predsjednik će svoje obveze sa svojim saradnicima odraditi s osmijehom na licu. Sam Sport također se slaže da Barçina trostruka kruna prošle sezone zaslužuje biti nagrađena suhim zlatom.
Old 29-06-2009   #27
Mauro7
Consigliere

mah velika stvar 8M eura premija...pogotovo Barci i Laporti
zamislite kolike bonuse je moratti stavio za osvajanje lige prvaka, baš da mi je znat
ako samo trener ima milijun eura za scudetto bonusa(barem je tako imao Mancio)
Ibra za prvog strijelca lige negdje sam čitao 500.000€ negdje 1.5M
hehe koliki su tek bonusi za LP?
Old 29-06-2009   #28
Culé
Substitute

Catalan sports paper Sport claims that Barcelona still hasn't reached an agreement with a club that would take part in the Joan Gamper Trophy that will be played on Wednesday 19 August in Barcelona.

Barcelona would nevertheless be in advanced negotiations with two teams: Italian champions Inter Milan and Portuguese champions Porto.
Old 30-06-2009   #29
Culé
Substitute

"FC Barcelona are awaiting a response from Samuel Eto'o to their offer of a two-year contract extension. The contract would give the Cameroon striker two more years at the club, whilst maintaining the same salary.

The club made the offer yesterday evening once the player's agent had made clear Eto'o's desire to stay at the Nou Camp. If he accepts the new deal, Eto'o's contract will run until June 30th 2012. In a press conference held earlier today, Eto'o's agent Josep Maria Mesalles [confirmed] that Eto'o had been informed of the club's new offer by phone, but that he wished to consult with him in person before giving a public response."
Old 03-07-2009   #30
Mauro7
Consigliere

heeh pa motta i deco su već tada željeli u naš dres