Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Utakmice > Arhiva > 2014/15 > Serie A

Serie A Razmjenjena mišljenja o taktici i sastavu za ligaške utakmice

Old 05-10-2014   #16
Biscione
First team

Moj jedini komentar na utakmicu je: "navijači iz Milana jebem vam sve indolentno" . Zbog vas što vam je mrsko dogovorit se jedan dan i organizovati kakve prosvjede koji bi Thohiru otvorili oči ja se moram ovoliko nervirat gledajući utakmicu.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #17
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Važno da sam se ja medju gledanjem utakmice fino naspavao zaspao sam več posle 20 min i probudio se oko 83 min ljepo sav odmoran i svež. A rezultat ne ništa nije iznenadio jer ovako igramo več dve tri godine... luzerski.

Inter me samo na manageru ne razočarava kad jih ja vodim i sve ide kako treba , u stvarnosti jih gledati više nemogu. Sad sam probao posle i neznam koliko dugo vremena gledati i nije mi uspelo zaspao sam tokom utamice.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #18
Sile87
First team

Inter travelled to the Stadio Artemio Franchi today in a very important match against Fiorentina. It was a chance for Inter to take three points from tonight’s match as the Viola were decimated by injuries. Moreover, Fiorentina represented an opportunity for Mazzarri to claim the 4-1 beating at the hands of Cagliari was an anomaly. Notably, Inter started with both Icardi and Osvaldo up front and M’Vila paired up with Kovacic and Medel in the midfield.

Inter began the game looking a bit nervous and were sitting back when Fiorentina had the ball. The game did not take long to turn in the wrong direction as Babacar was left with too much time and curled a wonder strike off the post and in in the 7th*minute. Handanovic had absolutely no chance and was certainly not at fault. To make matters worse, Fiorentina were continuing to get good chances from distance and Inter were punished for a second time when Cuadrado was given time on the ball and curled a shot into the net from the opposite side of the box.

Inter were taken to task early against Cagliari due to the exact same lack of pressing that was present vs. Fiorentina. Inter were not closing down the space fast enough and Fiorentina were given far too much time to pick corners on Handanovic. The Babacar goal was an unforeseeable strike, however, we know who Cuadrado is and he ABSOLUTELY should be contained as part of the game’s STRATEGY. Inter’s shape in the first half was poor and the gaps between players were huge, not to mention Inter’s intensity was non-existent. Inter is not as bad a team as they looked in this first half, but Mazzarri was tactically out of his depth once again and unable to make the changes necessary to adapt to the game. The fact that Inter have conceded seven of eight goals against in the first half this season speaks volumes about their preparation.

Inter started the second half with the same team that finished the first and there was little that suggested Inter were mounting a comeback. It took until almost the 60th*minute for Mazzarri to react to the situation by putting Hernanes on for Ranocchia. It appeared as if Inter altered their tactics with Medel dropping back to defence into a back four. Obi and Palacio came on for Dodň and Osvaldo to try and spark something in attack, however, Inter never really looked dangerous in Fiorentina’s third.

The players did not show anything to me tonight. They were sluggish and lacked intensity and for that they are at fault. However, tactically Inter were incredibly poor. As many of my colleagues have pointed out this season, if Mazzarri’s “plan A” fails, there is no “plan B”. The manager simply got it wrong and when this happens he cannot adequately react. It took 60 minutes to even make a change and this is not acceptable. The team looked lost and lacked the type of preparation to take advantage of an injured Fiorentina which was necessary in order to gain points that we needed and this is also unacceptable.* What we were told was an “anomaly” against Cagliari has simply transformed into a pattern, and this requires some serious thought. Inter’s Curva deserves a positive mention as they represented and defended Inter admirably.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #19
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Jel opet Nagatomo kriv?

Fiorentina je prije ove utakmice zabila ukupno 2 gola
Old 06-10-2014   #20
dera
Golden member

Old 06-10-2014   #21
Biscione
First team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulle View Post
Fiorentina je prije ove utakmice zabila ukupno 2 gola
Fiorentina do sada samo 2 gola a nama odmah 3, Babacar je prije ove utakmice za Fiorentinu zabio samo 2 gola (od toga prvi još davne 2010. godine) a protiv nas odmah zabi, Tomović nikad nije zabio za Fiorentinu ali eto Intera eto i prvijenca, Cagliari isto zabio samo 2 gola u svim dosadašnjim utakmicama ali zato Interu 4 za poluvrijeme (mogli su još da Zeman nije izvadio neke igrače da se odmore), Ekdal u čitavoj karijeri (preko 150 utakmica) zabio samo 5 golova ali protiv Intera hat-trick, Palermo 2 izgubio i dođe Inter i dođođe i prvi bodovi.... Stvarno me zaboli glava pokušavajući ovo svarit. Postali smo klub kojeg svi priželjkuju (i veliki a bogami i mali klubovi) da dignu samopouzdanje i izađu iz krize. I onda Mazzari na presici nakon sinoćnjeg poraza kaže "Zašto bih mijenjao formaciju, pa nije problem u formaciji ili u taktici..." Pa toliko me ovakve izjave iživciraju da bih ga zadavio .
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 06-10-2014   #22
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

nas su zgazilli iz kaljarija !

nas su pregazile viole bez tri glavna igraca ( gomez rossi cuadrado )

ekipu koju smo lani glat uzeli u oba susreta gdje su jos jaci bili nego sad !

ja ne znam vise stvarno k oje ovdje kod nas lud mi oni ili svi skupa !!

ALI OVO VISE NE IDE !!!

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #23
dera
Golden member

Ma dajte molim vas ovakve golove smo primali i sa Mourinhom (jer su neodbranjivi), jedina razlika je ta što smo i mi zabijali ali smo i imali šutere poput Sneijdera a ne ovi sada ili ubijaju ptice ili jedva dobace do gola.
Old 06-10-2014   #24
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

ono setanje kod 3 gola kroz odbranu jesmo li onakve primali i sa mourinhom ?

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO

Last edited by ajdin; 06-10-2014 at 19:05.
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #25
dera
Golden member

Treći nisam ni vidio, dosta mi je bilo jedno poluvrijeme .

P.S. Koliko pratim Inter, od neke 1998. mi nikada nismo imali jači tandem od Lucio - Samuel.

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Thohir:"Mazzarri ostaje,u januaru dovodimo playmakera i napadača. Treba nam kreativni veznjak i visoki napadač."

Thohiru je neko rekao da je Moratti mjenjao puno trenera, da to ne valja, da treba dati vremena treneru, pa on misli da to uradi sa Mačkom -_-.
Old 06-10-2014   #26
Biscione
First team

Dera ona 2 "neodbranjiva" gola ne bismo primili da su mu ušli u blok, imamo veliki problem koji sam primjetio evo već par utakmica a to je da naši veoma malo trče i da su veoma pasivni (šta reć za onu pasivnost protiv Cagliarija). Zar nije Mazzarijeve ekipe uvijek bile poznate po dobroj fizičkoj spremi, jbm mater pa sve ono po čemu je bio poznat (dobra fizička sprema, ubitačni kontranapadi, poprilično atraktivan fudbal za jendog talijanskog trenera) kod nas nije proveo u djelo. E moj Thohire džabe ti njemu dovodi i napadače i playmakere kad će mu i taj napadač i taj playmaker biti na klupi jer čovjek ne igra sa više od 2 napadača (Icardi i Osvaldo) i sa više od 2 playmakera (Kova i Herna), bolje ti je dadni mu otkaz i isplati mu tih 6 miliona i to će biti najveće pojačanje za klub. S ovim igračima bi iole bolji trener izborio 3. mjesto.
Old 06-10-2014   #27
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

a sto nisu dali toliko vremena Benitezu koji bi znao sta uciniti. svakoj funjari daju sansu a onom kojem treba nece.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014   #28
Biscione
First team

Inter nekad: Mancini dobi otkaz nakon što klubu donese 3. uzastopnu titulu (iako je imao još ugovora ali Morattiju nije bio problem da plaća 2 trenera). Razlog: Zato što klub ima veće ambicije od toga, žele osvojiti CL.
Inter sad: Mazzari nakon što je klub vodio u jednoj od najlošijih sezona u historiji kluba dobija produženje ugovora. Nakon što nastavlja i u narednoj onako kao i u prethodnoj bez ikakvih naznaka promjena na bolje, ipak mu je stolica sigurna a gazda vidi problem u igračima i najavljuje "pojačanja".

Eto toliko o ambicioznosti kluba da se "vrati među top 10 evropskih" kao što Thohir obećava, e moj Thohire manje pričaj a više radi. S Mazzarijem ćemo imati problema da budemo među top 10 Talijanskih klubova.
Old 06-10-2014   #29
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma#7 View Post
a sto nisu dali toliko vremena Benitezu koji bi znao sta uciniti. svakoj funjari daju sansu a onom kojem treba nece.
Jer je tada Moratti vodio klub, koji ruku na srce ima srce ali nema znanje za tu poziciju.