Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Opće diskusije > Historija

Historija Podkategorija posvećena Interovoj prošlošću

Old 09-03-2010   #91
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artband View Post
Srećan 102. rođendan našem voljenom Internacionaleu, i da traje makar do sledećeg milenijuma.

P.S. Očekujem noćas jedno parče torte do dragog mi admina Dere da mi dostavi na kućnu adresu.
maksuzije, kucna dostava
Old 09-03-2010   #92
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Sretan nam rodjendan

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010   #93
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

Buon compleanno INTERNAZIONALE
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010   #94
Artband
Substitute

Send a message via MSN to Artband

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
kucna dostava

Bila je dobra,u roku od 5 sekundi je stigla, samo si mi malo parče poslao.
Old 27-05-2010   #95
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

na danasnji dan 1964 i 1965 inter je uzeo svije prve dvije titule u kupu sampiona, prvo dobijen real 3-1 u Becu, a u drugom da svom stadionu savladana Benfica 1-0

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
~Enzo Ferrari: "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #96
Zanetti27
First team

sjetimo se angelo moratti-a
danas 29. godisnjica njegove smrti
Old 12-08-2010   #97
filip.sk
Head coach

Evo tko zna makedonski i kirilica neka procita nesto vise o Angelo Moratti:
Quote:
Поминаа 29 години од смртта на Анџелот Морати, претседателот на легендарниот " Голем Интер '' и татко на сегашниот претседател на Интер, Масимо. Во периодот на неговото владеење Интер освоија 3 титули во Серија А, 2 титули во Лигата на Шампионите плус уште едно финале, две интерконтинетални титули, период познат во историјата на Интер како '' La Grande Inter ''.
Во времето на Анџело Морати Интер е најголемиот клуб во светот, Интер игра три финалиња во Лигата на Шампионите по ред. Морати ги има во тоа време најдобрите фудбалери на Италија Факети и Мацола а го купува и најдобриот фудбалер на Барса и Шпанија Суарез.
Интересно е што Морати ги купува во тоа време најдобрите фудбалери во светот, Пеле и Еузебио, потпишува со Бенфика и Сантос и фудбалерите прифаќаат трансфер во Интер но Бразил и Португалија во тоа време се под диктаторски режим и истото не го дозволија. Затоа и Пеле никогаш не играл во европски клуб иако бил во врвот од својата форма, ако му било дозволено, ќе заиграл за Интер.
Ако немал пречки Морати во тоа време Интер сигурно ќе имаше многу повеќе титули. Интер го победува тогаш и Реал на Ди Стефано кој тој период владееа во европскиот фудбал освојувајќи 5 титули вo ЛШ по ред.
Интер своите најсветли денови ги живееше и живее во период кога беше предводен од ова семејство, наследник на моменталниот претседател на Интер е негивот син, Анџеломарио ( моментално е потпретседател на тимот ), со што династијата Морати ке продолжи да владее со овој клуб уште долго време.
Old 23-08-2010   #98
Zanetti27
First team

MILAN - Today marks the 100th anniversary of the birth of Inter legend Giuseppe Meazza. We spoke to his daughters Silvana and Gabriella, who remembered their father with love, passion, emotion and immense pride.
Old 23-08-2010   #99
dera
Golden member

Ko je pricao, ti pricao sa kcerima? Ako ces kopirati, ili kopiraj sta treba, ili sve .
Old 23-08-2010   #100
Zanetti27
First team

MILAN - Today marks the 100th anniversary of the birth of Inter legend Giuseppe Meazza. We spoke to his daughters Silvana and Gabriella, who remembered their father with love, passion, emotion and immense pride.

Silvana Meazza: "It is a great emotion that I feel today, on the hundredth anniversary of the birth of my father, to know that there are many people who still remember, love and respect him, even without knowing him. The fact that today we are talking about my father today means that he knew in his life as a sportsman, with his life, to teach something. And this makes me very proud. He loved to Inter and it is important to know that Inter still loves him. Only through circumstances and contingencies was he forced to play for other teams in his career, but Inter, and the national team, were always more important for him. His heart beat for the Nerazzurri. Dad was a very sporting man, he had great respect for opponents, and I remember he told me that the only time he failed to respect an opponent he was very hurt. He lost control, took the ball and laid it on the floor, went to the player who had made him lose his temper, and almost gave him a punch. Then he left the pitch very sorry for what he had done, without even waiting for the referee to tell him something. He told us over and over again that what he had done was very serious, something he was ashamed of and that nobody should ever do. He really suffered. Mistakes can be made in life and he learned from his mistakes, as on that occasion. I am proud to have had a father with the integrity that he had. And now I smile when someone who doesn't know us asks me and my sister: 'Are you relatives of the stadium?'. And us, smiling, say: 'Yes, we're the daughters...' It's a funny thing that fills us with pride. For my father, football was life, Inter was life. A love that is never forgotten and that we cannot forget either."

Gabriella Meazza: "It was a different era one hundred years ago. Just like my father was a man of past times, with other values: sport above all else. He said it often, and really thought it. The ideals that he had were quite different from those of today; real ideals, without any big economic interests, moved rather by a sincere love for sport. My father would have been a good example for the youth of today. It filled him with pride to be a legend, beyond all the economic benefits it might have brought. He was an example of honesty and purity of mind, an icon that lasts forever. So when life took him away from Inter, he suffered. He lived with Inter and for Inter; it was his greatest love. Despite some betrayals, which, as I said, he did not go looking for. When we asked him how he could play for Milan and Juventus, he answered: 'Please, let's not talk about it.' And his eyes seemed disappointed. Dad was very reserved, he talked to us very little about football, apart from his passion for it. But I remember once - although I was very young, not even fourteen - when he brought the boys of the academy to Liguria, where we too were at the seaside, and he paused to tell us how polite and well-mannered Giacinto Facchetti was. 'He has been brought up very well,' he told us. And they both loved Inter, like we always had. So today, I tell those who have Inter in their hearts what our father told us: 'Don't just be fans. Be sporting as well.' "
Old 05-02-2014   #101
emperor
Reserve

emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #102
Biscione
First team

Ovu sliku treba uokviriti pod naslovom: "Najgori Inter ikad".
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #103
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Sta su nam ucinili od onake pobednicke ekipe.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #104
dera
Golden member

Ja ne vidim nikakvu sliku.