Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava

Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 10-06-2014   #181
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Ja mislim da je ovo ustvari LOST IN TRANSLATION.....

Covjek je zelio da kaze, Inter je europski klub i idemo na titulu lige uefe to je prioritet, pa onda plasman u LP iduce sezone, BEZ BORBE ZA PRVAKA ITALIJE

znaci
1. titula prvaka uefa agkshdfjghdfjgkdjgkodfjgjdkgj kako se vec zove
2. plasman u LP
3. titula DOMACA
4. A ĐE SU PARE?
Old 30-06-2014   #182
Sile87
First team

President Erick Thohir talked to journalists just outside today’s board meeting that took place at the club’s headquarters in the middle of Milan. Here is what he had to say:

President, tell us about your feelings ahead of this season. What was discussed at the board meeting?*

“Today we talked about the club’s budget that will be presented to UEFA, as the new*Financial Fair Play*rules will take effect this season. As we are playing in Europa League, and maybe in the Champions League in the future, we will have to respect these rules. The important thing is that we have a budget and the major part of this board meeting was spent on setting the new figures for marketing and developing new international sponsorship deals. As I have explained to you before, in order to compete with the best clubs in Europe we need to find new ways to increase our revenue. Because of this, we are constructing a team with this particular objective: to compete with the other big clubs and make sure we keep up with them.”.

Can you tell us about the future of the medical staff and what will happen with Zanetti and Cordoba?

“Zanetti will be the new Vice President, he has signed a contract for two years and the entire management staff agreed that his shirt number should be retired. There will be several changes around the first team, we have talked to Fassone, Ausilio and of course Mazzarri about this. We are thinking af how to improve the team, on and off the pitch. We want to understand if a profile is adapted to Inter or not. We want to make the team more established with these new objectives: last season our goal was to reach Europe, this season it will be to stay in Europe”.

Will Mazzarri have a team strong enough to compete for a Champions League spot?

“To compete for the Champions League takes time, now we need to focus on the Europa League group stage. In the World Cup we have seen that even teams such as Costa Rica can qualify. Maybe it’s enough to say that Costa Rica’s squad is worth a total of 26 million euro while the Italian squad is worth 25o million. It is very important to have good players of high quality. but it’s also important to build a strong team and unite the group”.

Will M’Vila be the only replacement for Cambiasso?

“You know very well that the transfer window hasn’t officially opened yet and, for me, this is the first experience with this club. Time will be needed”.

Have you recieved offers for Icardi and Handanovic from Atletico Madrid?

“After having talked to Ausilio, I have learned about Atletico’s interest, but we have decided to keep both players. They are two important players for Inter next season and I don’t think there will be any doubt regarding the future of Handanovic and Icardi”.

Do you like Alessio Cerci?

“I have said earlier that he could have been a starting player for Italy, but that doesn’t mean that we like him as a player”.

The Italian media talk about a one-year extension of Mazzarri’s contract. Is there any truth in this?

“The club had a discussion with the head coach and we hope to reach an agreement soon. Everything is evaluated based on that there will be a renewal, then we will work together for two years. I think this is the right thing to do. The last season was a transition period and now we want to build a united team around Mazzarri, we need stability. Growing stronger with him is the right way, but at the same time we need to find players who are adapted to our work”.

What is the real target for next season? Juventus seem very far away..

“As I have already said, the objective is Europe, but we can’t say for sure. Just look at what Costa Rica have accomplished and maybe the US can beat Belgium as well (laughs)”.

Jos jednom je potvrdio da smo mi i LP dva pojma,covek pojma nema kada cemo biti sposobni boriti se za prva tri mesta,poredi se primerima Costa Rice i poistovecuje Inter sa klubovima poput Kaljarija,Kijeva i ostalih,vrlo lose.Eto makar je jos jednom potvrdio da Handa i Icardi ne idu nigde ali sto se tice naseg povratka na stare staze tu je fakticki rekao da smo vrlo daleko i da ce to biti vrlo tesko,ove sezone se borimo za ostanak u LU sto znaci 4. ili 5. mesto,jbg neznam ni sta bi rekao vise,lik me je iskreno razocarao,ok,nisam ocekivao Hazarda,Ozila Falcaa itd. ali zadovoljavati se LU i govoriti javno kako ces u buducnosti MOZDA igrati LP za mene je DNO.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

P.S.

Trebao si kupiti West Hem,majmune kosooki...
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014   #183
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

intervju tohira za cnn

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/15/sp...tml?hpt=ieu_t2

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014   #184
dera
Golden member

Murdo zbori čiko .
Old 16-10-2014   #185
ajdin
Team star

covjek doso da se po evropi promovise a ne klub jebo on sebe skrtog

Old 16-10-2014   #186
dera
Golden member

On je došao da zaradi .
Old 16-10-2014   #187
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

pa sasvim ga je za razumeti. nece da trosi svoje pare (a FFP mu to i ne dopusca). tek kad bude klub radio dobitke mozemo se necemu nadati, kao sto ste procitali nemamo ni muzej... neke osnove trebaju popraviti da moze uopste ici stvar dalje. para za velike igrace nema ali kupuje ono sto najvise moze. nadam se samo da ce brzo trenera da zamenja i da vrati Mancinija ili kakvog Simeoneja jer sa ovim konjem necemo nigde stici.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014   #188
verma_interista
Primavera

Thoha je biznismen koji ne razmislja puno o klubu, samo o racunici...jebi ga, navikli smo na Morattija i njegovo bacanje para na velike igrace, i u tome smo uzivali, danas je to skroz drugacije.
Ali mi je nejasno da, s obzirom na politiku koja se vodi trenutno, zasto se ne radi na sistemskim promjenama, trener je kriza, i citav koncept je bez veze.
S druge strane, zar je danas moguce doci i do novca bez ulaganja.

Sjetimo se Arapa i Cityja, ispocetka su bacali pare, i kad su se stabilizirali, imaju okosnicu tima, i samo lagano sada funkcioniraju, i osvajaju trofeje, jako pametno.

Ovaj nas mi svaku nadu u mocni Inter ubija svojim nacinom razmisljanja.
verma_interista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014   #189
dera
Golden member

Arap je došao da troši, ne da zaradi, tako da ih ne možeš porediti. Sa druge strane, Thohir je čuo da je Moratti davao malo vremena dosadašnjim trenerima da pokažu šta znaju, svakih pola godine novi trener, plaćao otpusne klauzule, tako da želi dati šansu ovome bar do kraja sezone (ukupno dvije).
Old 19-10-2014   #190
ajdin
Team star

ma on je doso da sebe promovise na euro trzistu vjeruj mi

Old 23-10-2014   #191
Sile87
First team

Erick Thohir said he was "astonished" by the decision of Massimo Moratti. This is his first reaction to the news of farewell to the club.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #192
ajdin
Team star

ma ja kao iznenadjen je ... jebem li mu femili zutu

Old 23-10-2014   #193
dera
Golden member

Ma dajte molim vas, kakav časni predsjednik gdje to ima .
Old 23-10-2014   #194
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

hvala bogu pa se pokupili iz kluba vec jednom. sad ce imati thohir slobodne ruke bez njegovih ulizica koji su ometali razvoj kluba svojom zaostalom politikom.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #195
Biscione
First team

Jebo li te Mazzari Thohire a ti njega, zbog onakvog idiota na klupi ode nam (pravi) predsjednik.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote