Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava

Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 23-10-2014   #466
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Odstupio sa mesta častnog predsednika. Otišli su za njim Ghelfi, Angelomario i još jedan njegov šelabajzer.

Izgleda da je puklo medju njima i Thohirom pa odlučili otiči.

A i vreme je bilo. To se je očekivalo odkad je Thohir došao u klub.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #467
Sile87
First team

Revolucija...
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #468
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

zato je onaj supak macari nako reagovao na presici .....

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #469
dera
Golden member

Hvala mu na svemu ali se zna da mu je cilj bio osvojiti kao i otac mu LP i otići .
Old 23-10-2014   #470
Biscione
First team

Otišao čovjek zato što nije više mogao trpiti Mazzarija a ne može mu ništa, jebemti i Mazzarija i svu mu žensku famliju.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014   #471
dera
Golden member

Znamo kako je on poslovao, pa i po pitanju trenera, jedan mjesec jedan, drugi mjesec drugi, nije ni čudo što nas je na kraju morao prodati.
Old 23-10-2014   #472
Sile87
First team

Slusaj dera druze moj,da Massima nije bilo ti mozda nikad ne bi gledao Inter u finalu LP i kako osvaja isto niti bi gledao igrace poput Ronalda,Ibre,Etoa,Milita,Snajdera,Adrijana itd. tako da koliko god on imao udela u onome sto se Interu trenutno desava,jednom obicnom govnetu i pre svega losem treneru ne moze biti dozvoljeno da u javnosti uputi takvo nepostovanje prema jednom tako velikom coveku koji je btw i dalje vlasnik 30% kluba za koje doticno govno radi.

A evo i naznaka da je Massimo i sin mu verovatno zbog toga i napustili pozicije u klubu.

ANSA) - Milan, October 23 - Massimo Moratti quit as Inter Milan honorary chairman Thursday after coach Walter Mazzarri said he was not "even worth listening to" when he criticised the recent performances of the team he once owned.
*** Moratti's son Angelomario Moratti also stepped down from the board of directors of the 18-time Serie A and three-time European champions.
*** Moratti was named honorary chairman last November by Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir after he led a consortium that took over 70% of the franchise that had been associated with the Milanese oil dynasty for decades.
*** Many Inter fans were unhappy about the end to the double 'Moratti eras' of oilmen Angelo, who bankrolled the 'Great Inter' of the 1950s and '60s, and his son Massimo, who took over the Milanese club in 1995 and spent lavishly and vainly for years before finally equalling his father's success.
*** The 'Great Inter' side won two European Cups in the 1960s, and four scudetti between 1963 and 1971.
*** The crowning achievement of Massimo's stint was the 2010 treble by Jose' Mourinho's side, which gave Moratti Jr a tally of five league titles, including one claimed because of Juventus's demotion after a match-fixing scandal.
*** Moratti had reduced his spending on Inter in recent season and the arrival of the new investors was seen as a possible reversal of the trend.
*** But Inter have failed to revive the glory years so far, finishing fifth in Serie A last year and currently lying ninth.
*** Recent reports have said Moratti and Thohir were divided on the future of club coach Walter Mazzarri.
*** Moratti's Saras oil company still has a 29.5% stake in Inter.
Old 23-10-2014   #473
dera
Golden member

Kao što sam rekao, htio je LP da bude upisan u historiju kao osvajač poput mu oca, a nakon toga rasprodaja.
Old 23-10-2014   #474
Sile87
First team

Massimo Moratti said “you’ll understand everything over the next few days” after his shock Inter resignation.

The Honorary President handed in his notice this afternoon, leaving the Board of Directors along with Angelomario Moratti, Rinaldo Ghelfi and Alberto Manzonetto.

“I will not release any more statements, as there is nothing more to add,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia.

“You will understand everything over the next few days.”

There have been reports Moratti quit because he wanted Coach Walter Mazzarri sacked after one point from three Serie A rounds.

Normalno,eo coek pokazuje da je u pravu,ziheraska igra kod kuce sa jednim napadacem,samo ga ti zuco ostavi.
Old 05-12-2014   #475
dera
Golden member

Massimo Moratti has revealed that he tried to sign Eric Cantona, Roberto Mancini and Francesco Totti during his time as Inter owner. The oil tycoon served as Nerazzurri president for 18 years, between 1995 and 2013, during which time he acquired some of the biggest names in football.
However, Moratti missed out on a number of high-profile transfer targets, including Manchester United icon Cantona and former Sampdoria star and current Inter boss Mancini.
“The first idea that I had after buying the club was taking both Cantona and Mancini,” he told the Corriere della Sera.
“Then Cantona ended that in my presence in London with that Kung Fu kick on a Crystal Palace fan and he decided to stay in Manchester.
“Mancini, meanwhile, was considered non-transferable by Sampdoria.
“I actually tried to sign him twice. At the end of October 1996, it was a done deal.
“But then Enrico Mantovani explained to me that there would have been an uprising among the Sampdoria fans, so I pulled out.
“[Mancini and Cantona] would have been a fantastic partnership, though, one worth of Inter’s proud tradition.”
Moratti also still laments the fact that he was later unable to persuade Roma to part company with another iconic figure, Totti.
“I was in Rome with president Sensi in 2007 when we were closing in on a deal for Chivu and I put it out there: ‘If you want to throw in Totti, you just have to give me a number’.
“But he didn’t even give it a second thought. He replied, ‘No, Totti stays here. I will never sell him’.
“And he was right. Totti would have won a treble with us because he’s an extraordinary player: nasty on the field when you go up against him, but so nice before and after the game.”
Moratti did pull off a number of sensational signings during his time in charge at Appiano Gentile, though, and he rates legendary Brazil striker Ronaldo as his best piece of business.
“He was the best investment of my 18 years as president of Inter,” he said of the reported €22 million signing from Barcelona in the summer of 1997.
“He opened up our world. He was strong, unbeatable in terms of talent and speed.
“Plus, nobody thought that we could get him, given he was at Barcelona.”

Ibra?

“He was getting on a plane to Barcelona after his last training session with the team. He said: ‘It’s been nice playing with you, but you won’t win anything without me’. But it didn’t turn out that way.
“He is an incredibly talented player and above all he wins you titles. With him, we won three straight league titles. I watched a re-run of the game against Parma in May 2008 and Ibrahimovic was fantastic.”
Old 22-02-2015   #476
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

Former Inter president Massimo Moratti fears Serie A is destined to be mired in the doldrums for years to come.

Juventus are the only Italian club to have reached the last 16 of the Champions League, while four of the five teams in the final 32 of the Europa League failed to win their first leg on Thursday.

Juve currently lead Serie A by a comfortable nine points, while attendances across the country are below that of other top European leagues, leading to widespread suggestions that football is in decline in Italy.

Moratti was in charge of Inter from 1995 until 2013 and thinks that his former club and AC Milan - with whom they share San Siro - are a long way off competing with the best in the world.

"It will take time to get back," he told L'Equipe. "Today, the Italian football is in pretty bad shape.

"I'm no expert but for the Milan clubs to return to the pinnacle of European football will take years, in my opinion. Today, there is a huge gap compared to clubs like Bayern Munich, Manchester United or Real Madrid."

Moratti also thinks that empty seats at stadiums are as a result of them being too big for their purpose and believes that downsizing - like Milan are intending to do - is the right decision for some clubs.

"Italian football's downfall is related to decisions made within the country," he added. "San Siro is a magnificent stadium but does not make Milan clubs the money that it could.

"Stadiums like San Siro are also too big. In a smaller stadium, fans fear not getting a good seat and season ticket subscriptions would then go back up."

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015   #477
dera
Golden member

Kompanija Pirelli, peti najveći proizvođač automobilskih guma na svijetu, preći će u vlasništvo kineske koorporacije China National Chemical Coorporation ili skraćeno ChemChina, i to po cijeni od 7,1 milijarde eura.

Sve rasprodao čiča .
Old 24-03-2015   #478
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

E sad nek izvade pare za bolji sponzorski ugovor

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015   #479
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Pa nema MM nista s P...to je od Tronchettia
Old 24-03-2015   #480
dera
Golden member

Ma imao je i on mali postotak, davno sam čitao, a taj mu je jaran imao udio u Interu, to su "rodbinske" veze , ne može biti na njemu pa de na tebe da stavim .