Thread: Giuseppe Baresi
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014   #6
Sile87
First team

Poslednje vesti,oglasio se i Beppe.

Former assistant manager*Beppe*Baresi*insists he has “never been fired by Inter” and*apologised*for controversy caused.

The ex-defender was on the staff of Coaches from JoseMourinho*all the way through to Walter*Mazzarri, but won’t be part of Roberto*Mancini’s*assistants.

Baresi’s*daughter slammed*Mancini*and accused the new boss of not even firing him “to his face.”

This evening*Baresi*ended his silence and tried to patch up the diplomatic incident.

“I have never been fired by Inter.*Mancini*arrived with his own staff to work with the team. My daughter’s words on the club and Coach were misinterpreted and certainly do not represent her thoughts.

“I am sorry for what happened, I*apologise. I am at the disposal of Inter, a club I have worked for over a lifetime.

“I will soon meet with directors*Fassone*and*Ausilio*to define the details of my new activity within the club.”

Between his playing career, coaching in the youth academy and as assistant manager for the first team,Baresi*has been at Inter for 31 years.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote