View Single Post
Old 15-12-2009   #15
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

The site includes Sport Mediaset fact that Inter has reached an agreement for the passage of the attacker Inter Edinson Cavani of Palermo, providing details of the transaction: Inter had agreed a joint ownership with the Palermo based on 10 million Euro, 5 a head, and the player would put his signature on a contract worth one million euros per year for three and a half seasons.

But confirmation came the denial of the Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, who mediterraneonline dismisses this as a real buffalo voice: "Cavani Inter? You and I go to the moon - he said the number-one Rosanero are things of the newspapers. I repeat: if Cavani goes to Inter in January I go to the moon. "

evo tu pise da ga je inter doveo ali da to zamparini negira,mada ipak mislim da on dolazi u januaru
p.s mauro jel imas ti neke novosti?

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

evo najnovije,od pre desetak minuta:
Nonostante le smentite del Presidente del Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini, pare che l'Inter abbia davvero portato l'assalto all'attaccante rosanero Edinson Cavani. Secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport, quella del club di Moratti sarebbe la risposta al tentativo del Milan di aggiudicarsi Goran Pandev. Sempre secondo "la rosea", inoltre, l'interesse dell'uruguayano non significherebbe la rinuncia a Luca Toni, che a breve avrà un summit con il proprio agente Tullio Tinti.

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

Uprkos demanta predsednika Palerma, Mauricia Zamparinia, izgleda da je Inter stvarno doveo napadaca Rosanero Edinsona Cavania. Prema La Gazzetta dello Sport, Moratti je doveo Cavania kao odgovor na pokusaj Milana da dovede Gorana Pandeva. Opet ovo znaci da se dovodjenjem Urugvajskog reprezentativca Inter odrekao interesa prema Luki Toniju koji ce danas imati sastanak sa svojim agentom Tullio Tintijem.
evo preveo sam,mauro ti kaze jel valja?

Last edited by Balotelli#45; 15-12-2009 at 09:36.
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote