Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014   #2469
Sile87
First team

“I want to play at the San Siro against Inter in the next Champions League,” José Mourinho said to La Gazzetta dello Sport. And the opportunity is tempting, because it is the eve of Inter-Dnipro in Kiev. When you say “Kiev” you think back to the match that turned the season for Inter in the Champions 2009-2010. It was November 4, 2009, Inter was down 0-1 after a goal from Shevchenko and virtually eliminated. “I’ll never forget those sad faces during the interval. I then kicked everything in front of me and I said that, after the defeat, I wouldn’t want to see crying children. I screamed: ‘If it must happen, I want you to lose after having given everything. I want courage and not whining’. Then we talked about tactics and we got ready to play first with three and then two defenders. I remember their faces when I explained how to play with two defenders. I thought: ‘This is… crazy’. It was a tough group. We were coming from three ties: one at San Siro against Barcelona, one in Kazan, another in Milan with Dinamo. We were 4th and in the end, in Kiev, we needed to score not one, but two goals in order not to be eliminated. Incredible.”

Then there were goals from Milito and Sneijder in the final which turned, not only that game (played at the Dinamo stadium Lobanovski and not like today at NSK Olympiski), but the whole world for Inter. “That match where we threw everything on the pitch and all the points marked the turning point of our season, not only for the qualification. If the same thing can happen to Mazzarri’s team after the 7-0 against Sassuolo played in unscrupulously? I did not see the match, but 7 goals are a lot. From crazy results like this comes an incredible motivation and confidence. I’m hoping for a strong and successful Inter.”

Posle Sasuola,pobeda u Kijevu bila bi od velikog znacaja.Nadam se istom kao i Jose,a to je tekma protiv Celzija sledece godine na Meaci.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote