Thread: Javier Zanetti
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2009   #3
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

malo mi cudno da tema o legendi time ne mrda od jednog komentara....a evo sto je Simoni rekao za Zanetti-ja

"The record of European appearances? It won't stop here...," he said to Il Corriere dello Sport. "Someone like him can play for many years to come because he's indestructible. I've never seen a player who returns from the national team after travelling for over 12 hours and is already ready to play. He's not human!

"He's an incredible person, one of the professionals I remember with the most pleasure. Seeing him play after many years still fills me with enthusiasm, because I know the work he does not only on the pitch, but also in the dressing room.

"He's always there to help everyone and never creates problems. But let's not forget his footballing qualities: at 35 years of age, he is still very hard to stop for anyone once he starts making a run with the ball at his feet because he accelerates in an incredible way.

"I understand why [coach José] Mourinho always plays him, it's hard to lose someone like that when he's doing well. I would always want him in my team."

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
~Enzo Ferrari: "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote