Thread: Novi trener?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010   #21
Culé
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mourinho View Post
INTER, Moratti : "Benitez ? I want more character"

Inter owner and chairman Massimo Moratti briefly spoke to reporters in Milan after a meeting with his close club board members.
The oil tycoon stated on Wednesday afternoon : "I do not want to make changes ahead of our upcoming participation in the FIFA Club World Cup in Abu Dhabi. Therefore, I am keeping coach Rafael Benitez, but he has to show more character and motivate our players - that is the only way to win and lead the team to better results. .... I want us to win the Club World Cup and I will take a final decision on Benitez after the tournament".
Ovo je originalni tekst u kojem se vidi šta zapravo Moratti misli:

Quote:
“I feel betrayed,” blasted Inter President Massimo Moratti. “Rafa Benitez has to show character and win the Club World Cup. No alibis.”

The patron had said he didn’t want any more “embarrassing” evenings in the Champions League, but saw his men thrashed 3-0 by Werder Bremen last night.

“I don’t want to create problems before the Club World Cup and we’ll see what is to be done after that tournament,” a livid Moratti told Sky Sport Italia.

“I had a feeling we’d lose against Werder, but I certainly didn’t expect it to be this bad.

“I feel betrayed, as I always do when we lose a game in such an obvious way. I took it very badly, but I don’t think the players did it on purpose. Perhaps they felt the tension of their next appointment a bit too much.”

Many have suggested Benitez will be sacked if he doesn’t win the Club World Cup in a convincing manner and Moratti’s comments fuelled those rumours.

“There are no alibis for this tournament. It is a trophy we absolutely must win. Benitez has to show character, otherwise he won’t win the Club World Cup. That’s not an ultimatum, I’m just saying it is very important.

“I think the players could do with some psychological support at this moment and Benitez has to find a way to fix this season.”
Culé is offline   Reply With Quote