Thread: Giuseppe Baresi
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014   #3
Sile87
First team

The daughter of ex-Inter assistant manager*BeppeBaresi*blasted Roberto*Mancini. “He should’ve sacked him to his face.”

When*Mancini*came in to replace Walter*Mazzarri*on Friday, one of his first decisions was to take*Baresi*off the staff.

The former*Nerazzurri*player had been assistant manager to every Inter Coach since 2008 and before then was working in the youth academy.

“Mancini*should’ve said it to his face, but he didn’t even have the courage to sack my father when looking him in the eyes,” Regina*Baresi*told magazine Chi.

“After more than 30 years at the club, he deserved more respect. I put myself in his shoes. To think from morning to night you suddenly find yourself without a job. It makes me cry.”

Regina had sent a tweet welcoming*Mancini*back to Inter, but an hour later posted another message on the social network. “Welcome back like hell! It’s incredible how everything can change in a moment.”

She revealed her father had been sacked via a phone call with director of sport*Piero*Ausilio.

“I don’t know why he was fired. Having finished his career as a player, he covered many roles at Inter. Before working as assistant manager to*Mourinho, Leonardo, Benitez,*Ranieri,*Stramaccioni*and*Mazzarri, he worked in the youth academy.

“He even got to coach*Mancini’s*children and if I remember right he didn’t think they were very good. Who knows if that had something to do with it....

“My father has closed himself in his home, in silence. I can see he is upset, but he is too attached to the club tocriticise*Inter. I know he spoke to*Moratti, as they were always in sync.

“If I saw*Mancini, I would not shake his hand. He showed a total lack of respect to my father. He should’ve sacked him to his face and said why he didn’t want him anymore.”

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Nisam odusevljen ovim potezom,Barezi nije ovo zasluzio,ne na ovaj nacin.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote