View Single Post
Old 28-03-2015   #30477
nrzr_shp
Primavera

The Inter midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to Anfield, with scouts reportedly checking on his progress, but his representative suggests such a move will not happen

Mateo Kovacic will not be joining Liverpool from Inter , according to the midfielder’s agent.

The Croatia international has been heavily linked with a move to Anfield in recent weeks, with reports suggesting that scouts had watched the 20-year-old in action with a view to a £22 million summer bid.

However, Kovacic’s representative, Nikky Vuksan, has now moved to quash any lingering speculation and insists the midfielder will remain at San Siro.

“It is not going to happen. Mateo extended his contract with Inter in January. Could it be that clubs are negotiating? No, that is not possible without Mateo and me knowing about it,” he told Vecernji list .

“Also, I have a player at Liverpool, Dejan Lovren (so I would know about it). Both the English and Italian media speculate and find new clubs that want Kovacic every week. He’ll stay at Inter.

“Also, if there was something going on, believe me journalists would be the last to find out.”

Kovacic has scored eight goals in 34 appearances in all competitions for Inter this season.

Dera govnaru
nrzr_shp is offline   Reply With Quote