PDA

View Full Version : Super agenti

Culé
17-06-2009, 12:59
They are the men all clubs must go to if they want a deal doing quickly, efficiently and - best of all - quietly.

These are the real power brokers in European football, the game’s super-agents, connected all over the world and earning millions from every deal they pull off - and it seems they're in for a busy summer.

Jorge Mendes
Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent made his name brokering Jose Mourinho’s move from Porto to Chelsea in 2004 and now stands to make around Ł5 million from the Ronaldo move alone. Mendes now deals only with the very top clubs in Europe and managed to make Mourinho the world’s highest paid manager when he took over at Inter Milan last year.

Pini Zahavi
The former Israeli journalist went on to become football’s first - and some would say still only - true super-agent. Close to Roman Abramovich and the first port of call for Manchester City after they became the world’s richest club last year, Zahavi has a contacts book which makes him impeccably connected all over the planet.

Ernesto Bronzetti
The man who AC Milan and Juventus turn to for advice on all of their transfer dealings. Bronzetti was at the heart of Manchester City’s botched move for Kaka in January - on the Italian side - and remains Serie A’s Mr Fix-It of choice.

Gines Carvajal
The man who represents Raul, Iker Casillas and Guti, as well as a host of other players around Spain, is the most powerful agent in a country with more players’ representatives than any other. Carvajal is closely linked with both Madrid clubs and is a friend of Florentino Perez.

Vincenzo Morabito
Closely linked with both AC Milan and Roma, few deals come to fruition in Italy without Morabito’s involvement. He is most usually mentioned in dispatches in connection with Emmanuel Adebayor, the most high-profile client of his FIMO firm.

hulle
17-06-2009, 13:01
ma nista su oni prema neri

Mauro7
17-06-2009, 14:26
hehe a čekaj malo pa di je naš omiljeni ... Minooo ? :D

Nera
17-06-2009, 14:37
ma nista su oni prema neri
A i ti nesto pametno da reces :P

ivan019
17-06-2009, 23:51
ma mariov buraz je zakon

CurvaNord69
17-06-2009, 23:54
raiola rulez

Mauro7
22-06-2009, 23:45
hehe našo sam ovu sliku na facebook grupi protiv raiole http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs089.snc1/4639_1142938423569_1530733645_366346_714500_n.jpg

hehe jel vam poznata ona igrica pronađi razlike? (zato piše ''trova la differenza'') heheheheh

Enfant Terrible
22-06-2009, 23:47
hehe našo sam ovu sliku na facebook grupi protiv raiole http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs089.snc1/4639_1142938423569_1530733645_366346_714500_n.jpg

hehe jel vam poznata ona igrica pronađi razlike? (zato piše ''trova la differenza'') heheheheh
Nos- isti, usta- ista, oći- iste, vrat- isti, ćelo- isto, boja kože ista, uši- hm...možda je to jedina razlika? :)

Mauro7
22-06-2009, 23:53
nema, 0 bodova zlatane! :D
ali ako je igra onda mora bit barem jedna pa si možda i točno riješio heheheh

btw kad bi se išle gledat i neestetske razlike i po inteligenciji nema razlike jer kažu da su svinje pametne, a treba priznat da je i ovaj pametan(dobro ajde da kažem lukav i snalažljiv možda bolje hehe)
jedina razlika je možda što je ovaj pokvaren i nezasitan(i što se love tiče a i hrane sigurno hahaha) , za svinju ne znam - znaju da će ih ubit a još i žive pošteno e pa za svaku pohvalu, jedino pitanje zna li ovaj da ako nastavi s provalama u medijima da bi ga mogo netko ubit jednog dana???

dera
25-06-2009, 12:57
Evo zanimljivog fajta, navijam za diegovog agenta :)

The fierce rivalry between Inter and Juventus has reached out to player agents as transfer market temperatures reach boiling point, with Diego's representative Giacomo Petralito heckling Mino Raiola - Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent.
Raiola has been wheeling and dealing regarding the Sweden star's future, but Petralito feels he has not been doing things by the agent's book.
"It would be impossible for me to go to Alessio Secco or Jean-Claude Blanc to tell them that I have offered Diego to Real Madrid. This is not the way of doing things, but it's what's happening with Ibrahimovic and Inter," Petralito told Tuttosport.
"This damages things and I am ashamed of being Raiola's colleague. The way I see it is that you are biting the hand of the one who gives you food.
"I heard what Raiola has been saying recently regarding certain colleagues in Germany. Someone like him would not be able to work in Germany. The clubs there would boycott him. From what he says, he shows that he doesn't even know FIFA rules."
Strong words from Diego's agent, but Raiola wasted no time in replying to the remarks with his Mourinho-esque response.
"I said there was no point Marco Branca going to Madrid for Zlatan. If anything it was the contrary to what has been said. It was Real Madrid who came to me.
"I don't know why Petralito is finding publicity by using my name. I am the one who doesn't consider him a colleague. He lets himself become stressed with envy and he has never managed the talents I have."